• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minecraft

I cannot get behind Minecraft. I love the idea. I love that it's been free to play on and off. It is truly a sandbox game. With all that said, it looks crappy and most people stink at it.

ahh is awesome. :D Started to play Minecraft and I am totally addicted now. xD

I have Alpha licenced account. Named Znote.

I am also hosting a Minecraft server. (Check signature).

Last edited:
New series!
[video=youtube;vmNBDN8V0RM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmNBDN8V0RM[/video]

Minecraft is fun if you enjoy taking your time, building anything you can imagine and exploring the vast lands, tall mountains, dangerous caves, and under water caverns.

Minecraft Multiplayer is just as customizable as an OT; Create NPC's, do quests, kill monsters, gain exp, create guilds, etc. But you can build your own house ;]
I would go on but I am going to sleep now because I have work soon and the possibilities are near endless.

New series!
[video=youtube;vmNBDN8V0RM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmNBDN8V0RM[/video]

Very good. Maybe we should do a duel commentary :p

Does it cost money? Is there any way to get it free?
As seen on Minecraft :
When Minecraft is finished, it will sell for €20.00.
If you pre-purchase now during beta, you pay just €14.95!

You can play it for free on their website. And I'm pretty sure it's possible to get a singleplayer version of it via torrents.

Hey! I have an minecraft server which is online almost 24/7! You just need Hamachi to join it.. Hamachi network Id is minecraft server 1 linus and password is 1234566
Then you just check for mine ip its like " Linus-dator " and its an ip behind it, then open up minecraft click multiplayer and write it in and Voila! Ur on mine server! Its an awesome server, with skylands so please join it !! :)

Hey! I have an minecraft server which is online almost 24/7! You just need Hamachi to join it.. Hamachi network Id is minecraft server 1 linus and password is 1234566
Then you just check for mine ip its like " Linus-dator " and its an ip behind it, then open up minecraft click multiplayer and write it in and Voila! Ur on mine server! Its an awesome server, with skylands so please join it !! :)

No new members can be accepted at this time.

anybody hosting/know any fairly new servers? Been searching but all I find is crap servers.

Minecraft is so relaxing after you get your blood pressure up from playing HoN :D

I am hosting a very good minecraft server. Check my signature.
(Hosted in Norway, very suitable for close by countries).

Its a serious project and we have a very neat anti-grief system.

You need to apply on a forum and be accepted before you get promoted and can build on it. And daily backups of map is being taken.

edit: We take applications to start building on our server here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=119124

Last edited:
I am hosting a very good minecraft server. Check my signature.
(Hosted in Norway, very suitable for close by countries).

Its a serious project and we have a very neat anti-grief system.

You need to apply on a forum and be accepted before you get promoted and can build on it. And daily backups of map is being taken.

edit: We take applications to start building on our server here: ►Green City Server◄[17 Plugins][TS3] - Minecraft Forums

Replied :d

(I am awesomedary)

if u read minecfat.net i think its more a fun project of the creator, 0% serious
he is telling if he dont get anymore donations he will release it for free.. wtf!

Back