• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minecraft

I bought it, and its offline...rofl -_-
2z7fqdv.jpg

Minecraft is an awesome game , but it is still young

I bought it. Why? You can play thousands of different online servers, created by random people (much like OT's work), most only have 30-120 players max, but still, a very fun game. Especially the PVP servers, with territory wars etc

Minecraft is an awesome game , but it is still young

I bought it. Why? You can play thousands of different online servers, created by random people (much like OT's work), most only have 30-120 players max, but still, a very fun game. Especially the PVP servers, with territory wars etc

How do territory wars work? I'm thinking of buying the game.

How do territory wars work? I'm thinking of buying the game.

The server I play has factions. You create a faction, spawn in the main spawn (much like ot's), you build your base, and you take over land.
The more players you kill with your faction together, the higher your power gets, the higher power you have, the more land you can take over. it's very fun :D, especially raiding other bases and looting their diamonds :DDDD

Have anyone tried the minecraft server im hosting? (Check my signature).

well, it gets boring as hell in sp, just like multiplayer since i can't find a decent server
cracked btw

Cracked sucks. D:

Can you join my server with it? Can you join non cracked servers?

>he never heard of cracked multiplayer servers
mfw
confused-full.jpg

Can you join non cracked servers?
this one was kind of obvious

but flaming aside, it's shit. mp in mc has never been fun for me. sandbox isn't my type of games

Last edited:
Back