• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minera.servegame.com

Minera - Who is online?

uber lame there are like 100 of them 8 - 20 lvls
24gsu2p.jpg

so your a gamemaster thats reporting this server? or did the gamemaster give it to you to report them :huh: Seems like your the one trying to spoof someone spoofing <_<

about plejer who saj "english please" i spek englizh if no understend go beck haus ok?

alive all polish

Am, He "Was" a Gamemaster for that server, But he didn't like the rules that he had to go by. The rule that he didn't like was GM Couldn't ban Cavebotters. That just ruins the server with cavebotters. UiUi or what ever is his name said that will ruin the population on the server... So he quit from the staff and he wanted to report this action.

@strashnii
uiu told me that my rl's can donate to me for items because they can't donate from our country ..

Veri Nejs spoofing. I saw the character Sibola was loged in at 6.15p.m and was the last person in !online and robens who loged in at 1.15pm was after him...
--->spoofing
I wanted to make picture of the spoofing cahracters but he made before ban. You guys should seriously fix it because its destroying the OT bussiness lol.

lool omfg..i am not a spoofer that guy Sibola was in training monks and i don't see something there about spoofing, u dumb!btw nejs inglish ;)

Yes i need to downgrade my english to a lower level, so you can understand it. You are kinda dumb I think because i read many post about you and sometimes you made my day lol. And dont think im a noob-.- You: with a server of "300 people" (80% spoofed) can't even script a arena quest? Very nice. Or you just say: added ddos protection but u was atk by dos? yea kinda nice.

Yes i need to downgrade my english to a lower level, so you can understand it. You are kinda dumb I think because i read many post about you and sometimes you made my day lol. And dont think im a noob-.- You: with a server of "300 people" (80% spoofed) can't even script a arena quest? Very nice. Or you just say: added ddos protection but u was atk by dos? yea kinda nice.

ahahahahaha xD many ppl are jeleous on Minera :thumbup:
i am proud on this server, and as u can see thais dp FULL OF PPL WHO MOVE maybe i move them?:huh: then go to GENGIA hmm every day are good wars there 50+ players are there in that war, go to gengia dls 20+ players exp there, go to darashia dl 20+ players are there go to training monks full of botters, but we allowed to bot there :thumbup: but soon we will change the rules..AND U CAN SAY WE I AM SPOOFER? OH MY GOODNES!

No, Sibola was botting, other chars like "Pans, Ja Wiem, Robens" etc were x-loged = Spoofing.

i don't know about them, for everything there is "exiva" and try to find them...omfg i don't know what a fuck are u guys thinking?

50 + 20 + 20 + 10 = 100 (10 cause I saw like 10 player in depot).

Where are the rest 132 players ~ ?? (Yes, of course they are somewhere else in Tibia. Trainers with xlog like I said)

I used exiva, they were in trainers so I went to them, they just atk without casting spells or answering me.

What we are thinking? We're thinking you're a poor guy who's spoofing.

50 + 20 + 20 + 10 = 100 (10 cause I saw like 10 player in depot).

Where are the rest 132 players ~ ?? (Yes, of course they are somewhere else in Tibia. Trainers with xlog like I said)

I used exiva, they were in trainers so I went to them, they just atk without casting spells or answering me.

What we are thinking? We're thinking you're a poor guy who's spoofing.
haha that players who don't cast spell will be kicked after 15 min if they don't move...so..:thumbup::thumbup:

what is next?

i am sick today, and i don't have rlly time to fight whit u guys..so what u gonna do next? try to pay to some mod to ban me?haha :D

Back