• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Minera.servegame.com

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Minera - Who is online?

uber lame there are like 100 of them 8 - 20 lvls
24gsu2p.jpg

Loool...Owner of Minera telling me that im advertising evul although I even don't know but his players advertise at my Server aswell, and he even ain't apologizing to me although i did.

what's that??lol dude we have jail system right?? and players who spaming or something we send them on jail ??? and i don't rlly understand that picture?

what's that??lol dude we have jail system right?? and players who spaming or something we send them on jail ??? and i don't rlly understand that picture?

I dont understand it too.. they are standing there for 6 days already loged in what does that mean :S:S:S

Haha this ot will suck so much gm told me it will close after they reach money to a new pc and then he create a war server

Dude get a life why would i be angry just reporting your shitty ot? huh.. when i saw what bug's it go i was like lmao like 10x lvl 170~ knights and ms's cant kill a 130 knight without taking him out of pots ..
And a knight is overpowered there mage is a piece of shit..

I was from the beginning wondering that the Owner of the Server always post new record at Advertisment thread, and exactly at nights the amount of players increased...

i was also wondering wtf then i made !online and a lot of 8~20 lvls were online tough i didnt see them anywhere on depots etc. so i tped to one and there were like hundrets of them

i tell what i have...and u keep talk and lie about this server...btw players like it ;) and they like wars <3

I don't understand why people spoofing, it doesnt help.

Even if players doesnt see any active wars and 200 players online they will know its sucky OT, it doesnt really matter for me if they data spoof or not.

I think it's not a lie since he is posting pictures which are kinda helpfully to show the Otland community how your player amount has increased so much. Of course there will be players who are playing manualy but since you was advertising at my Server, I knew that there was something strange. A Server with 250+ people who is advertising on a Server with 10 people is kinda funny lol ...

Back