• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mini-Project (In progress)

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Recently I've started this mini-project, so far it's me working on the team but I hope to get a few more people later on to help me with it.

First of all I started this mini-project like 3 days ago and this is what I have done so far.

Will only be posting pictures of the minimap for the first few weeks and hopefully around christmas time I'll be able to start posting ingame pictures when i've made further progress with the project.

Enjoy ^_^
.~~Progress~~.
52f9rl.png

55rahn.png

Last edited:
i like the shape so far, and the city looks really cool =P i like how it's divided, like the desert town in Saga

@Wendt, I'm going to add larger shape etc, Expand it whenever i need to :)

Yes.

I also just re-uploaded minimap (has some minor progress done but changed quality of the picture also)
Ty Neon for telling me .Png not .Bmp

Hmm, i just made the shape then it contains Ice island/Main/Rook/Desert shape (all-in-one)

Wow looking great man! If you ever make a project out of this and need a mapper I'd love to help. :D

Uhh I need help indeed but I'm not sure when i'm gonna need it. I might get the map done 25% and then ask for other mappers to join.

Have you got any work to show? :p

Back