• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mini-Project (In progress)

well, i fixed up this screeny that many have seen already, but here it is now. not too much difference from the other one but imo it looks better than the older one.

pandoranature.png

Man, I used to get inspirated by them too :) But I try to make it better, more detailed and with good ideas.

@top
Nice mapping, nice project but photoshop effects aren't needed :/

Man, I used to get inspirated by them too :) But I try to make it better, more detailed and with good ideas.

@top
Nice mapping, nice project but photoshop effects aren't needed :/

I know, I just didn't have a server to test it.
I just downloaded TFS 0.3.6pl and I'm testing it on that.
Pretty good so far so far only found 2/? Bugs
The vampire area was semi inspired by Edron vampires
But it's a lot bigger and more spawns of vampires.

That vampire area took me like 2hrs ._. 100% Raw ofc (if anyone cares)

I just hope that this will be the first of many servers that will actually finish the map ;D and get the server online with a strict system against (botting) :)

Server Progress:
Scripts |||||||||| 0%
Map ||||||||||20%
Spells |||||||||| 100%
NPC's |||||||||| 40% (Probably going to use substitute real tibia npc's)
*Also need some randoms to throw in, so if you have any, just pm the Script (.Lua) and the (.Xml) file of the npc

Last edited:
I just hope that this will be the first of many servers that will actually finish the map ;D and get the server online with a strict system against (botting) :)

Server Progress:
Scripts |||||||||| 0%
Map ||||||||||20%
Spells |||||||||| 100%
NPC's |||||||||| 40% (Probably going to use substitute real tibia npc's)
*Also need some randoms to throw in, so if you have any, just pm the Script (.Lua) and the (.Xml) file of the npc

Ofc you'll finish the map... You have like hmmm 100 mappers >_>?

Aww, why u call mi nub plx :'/ I'm not slacking, not till i get school anyway ._.
But i have my own pc so should have time to continue with same amount of mapping time.

Back