• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Mirror && Absolute Shields: SP Edition with 3 counterattacks+MOD

I've tried them both, and console doesnt shows any error and when I make the spell it says that I'm still having enought charges, but it doesnt reflect any dmg and I think Knight defense only worked first time :S

its an error of the script or Should I recopy it again?

lOl hard this script is good you have just to change some setting and will work
local poss = {{ x=p.x+1,y=p.y,z=p.z },
{ x=p.x+1,y=p.y+1,z=p.z },
{ x=p.x,y=p.y+1,z=p.z },
{ x=p.x-1,y=p.y+1,z=p.z },
{ x=p.x-1,y=p.y,z=p.z },
{ x=p.x-1,y=p.y-1,z=p.z },
{ x=p.x,y=p.y-1,z=p.z },
{ x=p.x+1,y=p.y-1,z=p.z }}

dont understand, does it means I must recopy scripts or change something?

^^ i promise i'll fix it soon, been busy with other scripts

aah ok, so its not totally fixed yet, no problem cyber thx for your scripts they are nearly all great

Last edited:
Did u fix the druid's one?

I've tried them both, and console doesnt shows any error and when I make the spell it says that I'm still having enought charges, but it doesnt reflect any dmg and I think Knight defense only worked first time :S

its an error of the script or Should I recopy it again?

Ye, the mage one doesn't work, and the knight one works ^^

There, the script has been totally fixed. I have also added the conditions as requested. Enjoy the new bug-free version :$
MOD version comes very soon!

Last edited:
thanks for the notice. i already added and replaced the old scripts.
i got a quick question cant
if isDruid(cid) and if isKnight(cid)
be deleted from the if statements? you can only get charges on your shield if u cast the spells. and u already need to be a knight or druid to do that. so just checking the storagevalues would be enough. it seems like a wasted to check the vocation.

yes, can be modified. tho you can ask me for a custom version. just tell me how do you want it. but I think you'd want it with only 1 shield working of the two existing ones.

MOD version has been added, enjoy :peace:

Last edited:
it isn't working on my server it's tfs 0.3.6 8.54, when I use spell it says that I charged my shield with 3 charges but when someone attacks no reflected dmg :/

change storages?

What do I have to change in the script in order to make the spell usable to sorc only?
I have tried changing the spell.xml and set it to the sorc id but the spell does not work, it only reflects when it is set to druid's id.

What do I have to change in the script in order to make the spell usable to sorc only?
I have tried changing the spell.xml and set it to the sorc id but the spell does not work, it only reflects when it is set to druid's id.
change to

Lua:
if isSorcerer(cid) and isCreature(attacker) and e[combat] and getCreatureStorage(cid, d) > 0 then

Thanks, I was looking at the wrong file to change the voc. settings

How come when i tried it, nothing happen even after the monster attack the character
if u reuse it keep saying You already have 1 charge

Back