• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell Mirror && Absolute Shields: SP Edition with 3 counterattacks+MOD

I changed storages and did everything right but when I use the spell it does nothing and when I trie to use it again it says he shield still have 3 charges

that's pretty weird
but i'll update it anyways, there's smth i have to add

oh. i got it to work now. thanks i love it.
itd be awesome if u added one for pallys called absorb shield.u gain half the damage ur receive for Xtime or Xhits depending on which you decide is better

I did not change anything. I dont get bugs, only a certain imbalance in the charges: "Your mirror shield has 13000532146425 charges left".
My server also is TFS 0.3.6

Bro, i just got back into Ots and all and i was looking at this... i was thinking... do you think there is a way to implement this kind of effect on an item? for any vocation?... as in you use an item and you get an absorbtion that nullifies damage by charges (the knight one) or an item that when used creates the shield that reflects damage? please let me know thanks! :D

Thanks for the release, not exactly same thing I was looking for... I was looking for a spell for my engineer but this one will work awesomely for my guardian :D

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Spell Interface]
buffer:onCastSpell

[string "loadBuffer"]:3: attempt to call global 'getCreatureStorage' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [string "loadBuffer"]:3: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:2>

Back