• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Misq011] Mapping Thread!

Thank you!:p
haha.
plaza_hwnnnpe.PNG

I get the feeling alot of this is inspired by Peroxide, but you've kept back from the spam, kind of like me, simple but nicely put together <3

Not completed
brama_hnweaap.PNG

;/

I know this is bringing up an old piece but OMFG!!!! The combination between bricks and limestone <3 fucking EPIC!!! That looks seriously nice man, from what i've seen so far, you gonna become a great :3 Watch out neon, you've got serious competition :D

Hmm don't really like the 2 rocks in rotworm place, as it looks wierd but if you like it, keep it.. Also rest of map is good although, i'm not sure about pic 5 with the mix of walls.. Doesn't look right somehow. That brown colour suits more of a derelict, damp building/sewer theme.

good mapping, but from my personal opinion, you should add more details and rubbish on your work :D

Back