• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Moataz, Old Tibera

Moataz

Reaction score
The Secret Is Believe.

And So I Do...

00:19 You advanced from level 199 to level 200.

13:01 You advanced from level 249 to level 250.

18:30 You advanced from level 299 to level 300.

18:33 You advanced from level 349 to level 350.

14:08 You advanced from level 399 to level 400.

13:27 You advanced from level 409 to level 410.

17:09 You advanced from level 410 to level 411.

00:37 You advanced to magic level 130.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ R E T I R E D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

15:12 Warning! The murder Of Chrille was not justified.

19:03 You lose 2445 mana blocking an attack by Ghazbaran.

-- Old Times!

- Side By Side With Pungspark Iswan.

- In Memory Of The Best Egy Team, 'Amr, Rinover, Vozo, Warriorozz, Ingek, Boody, Omar, Knight Of Lost, Magikalzz'

- In Memory Of Old Farmers ;]]

- In Memory Of Moataz Best Sorcerer That Walked By Tibera's Land.

~ I'll Never Forget The Old Times With Best Friends, Wars And Quests, And I Just Wanted To Thank Everyone Who Supported Me, Always Inside My Heart ~

Your's

--Moataz :peace:

The Secret Is Believe.

And So I Do...

00:19 You advanced from level 199 to level 200.

13:01 You advanced from level 249 to level 250.

18:30 You advanced from level 299 to level 300.

18:33 You advanced from level 349 to level 350.

14:08 You advanced from level 399 to level 400.

13:27 You advanced from level 409 to level 410.

17:09 You advanced from level 410 to level 411.

00:37 You advanced to magic level 130.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ R E T I R E D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

15:12 Warning! The murder Of Chrille was not justified.

19:03 You lose 2445 mana blocking an attack by Ghazbaran.

-- Old Times!

- Side By Side With Pungspark Iswan.

- In Memory Of The Best Egy Team, 'Amr, Rinover, Vozo, Warriorozz, Ingek, Boody, Omar, Knight Of Lost, Magikalzz'

- In Memory Of Old Farmers ;]]

- In Memory Of Moataz Best Sorcerer That Walked By Tibera's Land.

~ I'll Never Forget The Old Times With Best Friends, Wars And Quests, And I Just Wanted To Thank Everyone Who Supported Me, Always Inside My Heart ~

Your's

--Moataz :peace:

If u talk about these farmers who lose war Against my team. Greetings for you ! ; )

I talk about me ( Mala Druidka) ,Bladejro etc etc ; ) Kevinek ; ) from Old Tibera ofc.. We owned OLD tibera ; ) As I said Bladejro Highest lvl then me. ; )

If u talk about these farmers who lose war Against my team. Greetings for you ! ; )

I talk about me ( Mala Druidka) ,Bladejro etc etc ; ) Kevinek ; ) from Old Tibera ofc.. We owned OLD tibera ; ) As I said Bladejro Highest lvl then me. ; )

I suppose you mean you owned Tibera before Smiley Gang played. If not, keep on dreaming bro.

Mala Druidka,

What Are You Talking About ??
Haha, U Make Me Laugh Rly, Dude We Won* The War, Not U, And I Owned U 3x, 2 Of Them Were In Venus On First Battle If U Remember, U Owned Me 1x =/
And If U Remember Ex Da Bass Who Owned All Ur Guild, So Don't Talk Again :)

-Rly U Make Me Laugh :))

Regards.

Mala Druidka always manages to get people laughing, since he is a complete retard ;P.

You izz highezt lvlek on tibera ;]]]]old tibera yesss??? no hef

Mala Druidka,

What Are You Talking About ??
Haha, U Make Me Laugh Rly, Dude We Won* The War, Not U, And I Owned U 3x, 2 Of Them Were In Venus On First Battle If U Remember, U Owned Me 1x =/
And If U Remember Ex Da Bass Who Owned All Ur Guild, So Don't Talk Again :)

-Rly U Make Me Laugh :))

Regards.

Aaa ok sorry, Sad that we were botted with my team on OLD Tibera cuz there was no one who tried to figth against us ; ( So Yeee ofc u owned US.... And to the biggest Asslicker here 'Dawgy Style' Just shhh...
Yeee OLD farners... just OMG cuz u left after u lost ; / SAD but I think Richux remember WHo left on OLD tibera ; ] And was playing till the restart ; ] 'Old Farmers' < hahahahahahahahahahahahhhaha

About Smiley Gang... ofc Blazey tried smth but after few days he msged to me ' SMiley Gang retired' And then I was Like yhym... they owned US and they are Retired , Strange?

\

About Smiley Gang... ofc Blazey tried smth but after few days he msged to me ' SMiley Gang retired' And then I was Like yhym... they owned US and they are Retired , Strange?

We owned you and then you started playing real tibia, fact.
You were hardly ever online on this ot server when we retired, fact.

You suck, fact.

Seriously,i playd tibera right when it started with sm en etc you guys are just lyng to ¨much richux even knows that and sushrionek is still on the forum omg im soon killing my self seriously when will he go away from this forum?

We owned you and then you started playing real tibia, fact.
You were hardly ever online on this ot server when we retired, fact.

You suck, fact.

It's always like that never mind where , RL tibia or just OT. Bunch of noobs will get owned they are retired cuz of that. And then after some time they are just posting u are sux.. etc.. They didn't camped pz blablabla... ; )
OWN3D. Face IT MAN !

It's always like that never mind where , RL tibia or just OT. Bunch of noobs will get owned they are retired cuz of that. And then after some time they are just posting u are sux.. etc.. They didn't camped pz blablabla... ; )
OWN3D. Face IT MAN !

You got owned by facts.

Join the server again! It would be fun.

Smiley Gang sucked dick.. You played for a while and it was only eks while they were overpowered, like 5 eks, all level 300+ and had re-atk and follow attack.. that aint pvp skill bro..

Mala Druidka, your team sucked as well..
Me and Lale fucked u up in the first battles

11-0 first battle.
8-3 second.
7-2 third.
--
Then you guys retired or something, everything screwed up.. You returned as ElfBot kings and fucked up the server, cuz you came from nowhere and were vs. the whole serv, screwed up wars etc.

There was no real good team, maybe Grabbz that own.. There was many good, but you can barely say you were good since you never kept playing for a while.. Ond's failed against Dempish and that team in the end, good battles tho.. Pink Panthers and Eagle Eye's guild got screwed by Grabbz~ and so on..

New Tibera, New World, New Life.

Let's get starting :)

Back