• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent [MOD]Full auto WAR-TeamBattle Event(with random rewards)

The whole guild of participants appear in the temple just after the event, even those not participating, you can fix this please?

Rep++

Guild members!! Script have nothing to do with them, it just give storage to ppl joined, then ppl with those storage teleport out, try changing storages or what i donno.

Using Rev 4079, 0.4svn

Npc: 100%
System: Starts, broadcasts, teleports.. But when a player starts attacking the enemy team, the OT hangs and debugs (cant debug erros, sry). Tested on windows XP 32 bits and Ubuntu server 64 bits (linux).

Is this system deado to this rev or can i have a little bit of hope to see this working???

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I want to make this in a desert open in the map I have. Is it possible to make so the people in the event can't go outside the event arena without putting up walls?

Its working, Its fucking nice ;) thanks.

But. Do i need it like a NPC? Couldnt i have a lever/or a another think.

I donno if it works in newer rev, i havnt tested nor know if there is any change in them, But i am 100% sure it works on the rev i mentioned in the main post.

I'm using 0.4 dev and the npc isent working :( maby u can contact me?

Im using rev 3777 the npc dont answer when im asking red or blue team

Last edited:
when you say hi ,he returns with hi? then you ask battle, what he say,then say yes,then you need to choose teams at this part

when both teams are complete nothing happens, I'm using 0.4 dev ,rev 3777

what can I do???????

sorry for bad english

:p

@up

probably you did not applied the config right in both scripts (NPC & modfile)should be the same.

He answer with battle but when i say Red Or Blue He said NOTING

You should say , "HI" then "battle" then "Yes" then "choose team name".

Thanks Doggynub,

That u checked my server =)

Now it works perfect :D

13:00 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Test Char. He was killed by Test.
[War-Event kill]

Cold you help me ?
When I kill my oponnent in 1x1,
the server shutdowns.

DISTRO: 0.4_REV

Then don't use it, any one who is getting a crash on server with this,then either it don't workon you server version or you definitely you did somthing wrong, so don't expect me to solve that.

One tip: in the first time, when I turn on my computer,
it goes right, but when close/reopen my server, it starts(the error).

So I think it's not my mistake, because in the first's times it's work

Tip2: Sorry bad english

Back