• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

GlobalEvent [MOD]Full auto WAR-TeamBattle Event(with random rewards)

yes, put this in each spell file , after the function on cast

Code:
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,joined) > 0 then
       return doPlayerSendCancel(cid,"You cant use this spell in war event.") and false
end

Excuse me, but can anyone give information how to set it on the map?
It will get better as the forum will send a map

how to put what?? lol . Just make anyplace and insert its [frompos, topos] in the veribles in the script

Yes, but I do not know english xD.
Please help, do take a map and put the forum

What happens if you log out and both teams are full? It was a long time since i tried this script but if i can remember right i got bug in my distro...

I got alot of errors & the server shut down.. I use 0.4 & I followed your instructions..

What happens if you log out and both teams are full? It was a long time since i tried this script but if i can remember right i got bug in my distro...

if you logged out during team is ful it will just say that you got out of event, and wont start teleporting .

@ Winnerandy

I donno , maybe you copied wrong, you diid wrong on editing veribles cause i am pretty much sure like 10023930% that it works fine on 0.4 :p

if you logged out during team is ful it will just say that you got out of event, and wont start teleporting .

@ Winnerandy

I donno , maybe you copied wrong, you diid wrong on editing veribles cause i am pretty much sure like 10023930% that it works fine on 0.4 :p

Well, I copied all the text in the mod, I also edited the from pos to pos & I added the npc.. When I start the server, it get full of errors in the console & it shut down..
Kinda wierd :O

My server is bugfree.. I don't have a single bug / error in the console when I start the server (Before adding your script)

22:56 Eventer: Hello Test Jeden. If you want to join the Battle just tell me.
22:56 Test Jeden [8]: battle
22:56 Eventer: Oh! Hail, sire. Do you want to reset my event?
22:56 Test Jeden [8]: yes
22:56 Eventer: Event was reseted, sire.
22:56 Test Jeden [8]: join test dwa
22:56 Test Jeden [8]: blue team
22:56 Test Jeden [8]: red team

22:57 My Event was reseted on the orders of Test Dwa. So all who want to join msg me now.
22:57 The Battle Event is opened.Npc is gathering 2 teams to start event. There is 0 players in blue team vs 0 players in red team.

can't join the team...

As i said Gms cant join they can only talk to npc to reset event

@ Winnerandy

It could be helpful if you show me one of the errors you get if you can.

As i said Gms cant join they can only talk to npc to reset event

@ Winnerandy

It could be helpful if you show me one of the errors you get if you can.

Sorry, my foult.. I readded it and it works fine now :) I had messed up with something before, but it works now! Nice script :)

I do not know the command
You can write them?

Commands , just Gm's talk to the npc and he ask them what do they want and then if you say yes then event is reseted , if event was going players will be tped to temple.

MY the problem consists on

[11/12/2010 18:03:37] Demore has logged in.

[11/12/2010 18:03:37] [Error - CreatureScript Interface]
[11/12/2010 18:03:37] buffer:eek:nLogin
[11/12/2010 18:03:37] Description:
[11/12/2010 18:03:37] data/lib/032-position.lua:2: attempt to index global 'position' (a nil value)
[11/12/2010 18:03:37] stack traceback:
[11/12/2010 18:03:37] data/lib/032-position.lua:2: in function 'isInRange'
[11/12/2010 18:03:37] [string "loadBuffer"]:5: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:3>
[11/12/2010 18:03:37] > Broadcasted message: "Demore have left the War-Event".
[11/12/2010 18:03:37] Demore has logged out.

When I logged out
I Can't Log In
Help ME

Last edited:
go to file

Lib --> 032-position

You Should have in the top of the file or not have function called
Code:
function isInRange(position, fromPosition, toPosition)
replace this function all of it with this
Code:
	return (position.x >= fromPosition.x and position.y >= fromPosition.y and position.z >= fromPosition.z and position.x <= toPosition.x and position.y <= toPosition.y and position.z <= toPosition.z)
end

as i told you change this
Code:
function isInRange(pos, fromPosition, toPosition)
	return (position.x >= fromPosition.x and position.y >= fromPosition.y and position.z >= fromPosition.z and position.x <= toPosition.x and position.y <= toPosition.y and position.z <= toPosition.z)
end

with this
Code:
end

Back