• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

GlobalEvent [MOD]Full auto WAR-TeamBattle Event(with random rewards)

When I try to use it I get this error...

[29/03/2013 22:43:43] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/globalevents/scripts/teambattlestart.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '<'
[29/03/2013 22:43:43] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/globalevents/scripts/teambattlestart.lua)
[29/03/2013 22:43:43] data/globalevents/scripts/teambattlestart.lua:1: unexpected symbol near '<'

- - - Updated - - -

And no it's not my fault I edited it once, then I edited it once again, and then I just used the excat same script that's on this page and didn't even edit it...

how to start this event manually i want to start it myself
not in exact time

I dont get the timing
<globalevent name = "teamBattleStart" time="01:23:00" event="script"><![CDATA[

how do u confg this?

Hello everyone i think my question is stupid, but i set all the settings properly yet it still dont find players, he just give me a msg saying there is 0 players in the room.

@seriano, I think the problem was that you Have to be teleported to the war room direct. But idk try that^^

when i used it its stopped any thing that regenerate mana or health EX( soft boots )

tfs 0.4

Could some1 help me please? Im using tfs 0.3.7, i alredy changed all the positions on config, etc.. i get no error messages on console but when the event starts it doesnt teleport players from waiting room to event places... they just stand on the waiting room and display the countdown, etc... seems that everything works just fine but i cant get the players teleport to the event zone. Thnx in advance for your answer

1. I want it to broadcast when someone enter the event.
2. All in the team should get the rewards just not only 1.
3. It spam alot how many enemies their are left, slow that down.
4. When people dies they come back to town temple. not the start pos in the event.
5. Team balancer don't works.

i need a talkaction for the event not global event if some one post it with talkaction

Back