• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

GlobalEvent [MOD]Full auto WAR-TeamBattle Event(with random rewards)

Actually I think it's some problem with onKill function or something, because I'm having trouble with Svargrond Arena script, Killing in the name of script and so

They all use kill parameters, this can't be coincidence, there's any way I can test it to confirm my theory?

thanks

actualli it is made here function onStatschange , and i dont know about that 0.3_svn

Too involved for me i got so tired looking in mods that im soon going to puke, could some nice guy or girl post up all the mods where it should be PLEASE :(

@up

wat are you saying??

Ps: it works 100% , and if you cant install a mod then dont bother opning a server...

same problem as Dankoo
this mod make players dont die (i will modify it later)

Last edited:
if this happens without errors then the problem not from script...

Else if it does check that the positions of the arena in the same floor not multi floors.

Waht version you using?? if you using 0.3.6 then you need to change the lines i said about under the mod

doggy, the problem with players dont die I think is that on function onStatsChange it makes that if creaturehealth > value return true, but if not it returns false

at the end of function onStatsChange it should return true, or else it will make all players dont die

Last edited:
You think this wasnt tested..... lol, and that is how it should go if the player in in the event place(this place shouldnt be accesble excpet for the event) then

if the value more than his health it must return false and send him back to temple.

I say what I see, on my server (0.3.6pl1), if at the end of the funciont it returns a false players dont die, even if they are not in event, I changed it to true and problem solved, if they are on event that problem dont exist 'cause when value > currHealth, as you said, they get tp to temple, but if they are not in the event they dont die and dont get tp to temple 'cause they are not in event zone

and of course you have tested the script, but its more probably that other ppl find a bug or an error than you (even if you have scripted it you cannot be sure at 100% that this have no errors)

so more feedback after oyu have changed to return true, the whole script function well now or? as after last update ididnt test on 0.3.6

i've not tested it totally after i changed it to return true, it should run well now, maybe in event players will die also, so should be add after isInRange, value = 0, as I said i've not tested I dont know if players die or not in event

Then i will just say it works on well 0n 0.4 for 0.3.6 test it guys :p

when i say hi he say
19:38 Eventer: Hello Owner Amir. If you want to join the Battle just tell me.

i say

he says
19:40 Eventer: Oh! Hail, sire. Do you want to reset my event?

i say

he say
19:40 Eventer: Event was reseted, sire.

then
19:40 My Event was reseted on the orders of Owner Amir. So all who want to join msg me now.
and later
19:39 The Battle Event is opened.Npc is gathering 2 teams to start event. There is 0 players in blue team vs 0 players in red team.
and dont stop this -.-
and i cant join any team
what to say to join a team?

you musnt talk with gm , ordinary player battle , then yes i dont remeber but you must take with normal player

Back