• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [MOD] Kill/Death streaks

Wow dude thats nice and original, how did you come up with that?

When you kill 3 people, it should tell you where everyone is on the map.. Like a mass Ex iva. You should also make it so if you kill 5 people in a row, you can place a Magic Thrower where ever you want and it will attack all enemies, and make it stationary on its own, but movable by the player.

Oh, and it would be good to make yourself UE at death on a death streak, or spawn with more health for a certain amount of time. That would be awesome.

Most original idea I've seen, good work!

@up
added the "ue at death on a streak"

Could someone test the script and post errors? So I can try fix it. It probably won't work so.. :p

When you kill 3 people, it should tell you where everyone is on the map.. Like a mass Ex iva. You should also make it so if you kill 5 people in a row, you can place a Magic Thrower where ever you want and it will attack all enemies, and make it stationary on its own, but movable by the player.

Oh, and it would be good to make yourself UE at death on a death streak, or spawn with more health for a certain amount of time. That would be awesome.

Lol </sarcasm>

You didn't even register it, then how come you want ppl to test?

lol bro this isnt call of duty, no sentry guns in this game.

hahha

how do i put this into my server o.o sorry im kinda new to ots and stuff

its doesnt work!! i use tfs 0.3.6

namnlsuo.png

Back