• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

CreatureEvent [MOD] Kill/Death streaks

Call of duty?? jajajajaa man, i making the Achievement System based in call of duty and other new generation games on tibia, later i will improved you scrit :) thanks!

lol bro this isnt call of duty, no sentry guns in this game.

Whats call of duty? I was explaining some original ideas that he could use.

Plus, a sentury gun? Why would you want a gun that is 100 years old?

Whats call of duty? I was explaining some original ideas that he could use.

Plus, a sentury gun? Why would you want a gun that is 100 years old?

HAHAHAHA!

man call of duty is an awesome game get off tibia and play it!

a sentury gun? Why would you want a gun that is 100 years old?
^ SO AWESOME HAHA!
yeah it would be cool if you could impliment some COD killstreak rewards.

say 3 kills = mass exiva (UAV)
5 kills = a turret you can add to the map with a command !turret
7 kills on death you explode (Taliban!)
50 kills you get a tactical nuke (warns players somone has 50 kill streak) and they can use the nuke after 10 mins of staying alive, every player on the map has to kill the player with the tactical nuke so he cant use the kill streak.

but if the player calls in the nuke "!nuke" then it kills everyone on the map and they all respawn in the temple.

be great if any of this could be put into the game for my war serv

I won't add anything because it's not working ;p

The script was only an idea, I thought it wouldn't work because I couldn't test it myself.

I won't add anything because it's not working ;p

The script was only an idea, I thought it wouldn't work because I couldn't test it myself.

u say u thought it wouldnt work, people are claiming it dont work

Read the post again Triggah
"The script was only an idea, I thought it wouldn't work because I couldn't test it myself."

Script is officiel "not good" Iam using Tfs 0.3.6 when installed the MOD and start server "error" pop-ups.

I know ;p I'm working to finish the script right now, just need some help with an error ;s if someone knows how to fix it: http://otland.net/f132/total-invisibility-85937/#post881069

Features in the script so far(from config in the script):
Code:
local cfg = {
    resetStreaksOnLogin = true, -- true/false. If true: When you login your deaths and kills streaks will be reseted to 0.
    kills = 1000, -- storage.
    deaths = 1001, -- storage.
    channel = 10, -- In this channel the script will be broadcasting. Channel ID, not name ;p

-- Explode
    useExplodeOnDeath = true, -- true/false. if true: when you die you will explode when you die causing X dmg in a specified area.
    explodeEffect = CONST_ME_FIREATTACK, -- Effect on the explosion.
    explodeDamage = 500, -- How much damage will the explosion do when you die.
    killsToExplode = 5, -- If you have 5 kills or more you will explode on death if explodeOnDeath is true.
    bomb_area = {5, 5}, -- How many sqms will the bomb cover? default 5x5. x, y.

-- Replenish - Talkaction: !restore
    useReplenish = true, -- true/false. If true: Will restore X health and X mana.
    replenish_useCharges = true, -- true if you want to use charges on the skill, false if you want the skill to have unlimited charges.
    replenish_healthAmount = math.random(350,700), -- How much health will be restored when used.
    replenish_manaAmount = math.random(250,550), -- How much mana will be restored when used.
    replenish_cooldown = 40, -- How long you have to wait until you can use it again, in seconds.
    replenish_charges = 5, -- How many times you can restore your health and mana.
    replenish_reqKills = 7, -- How many kills you need to be able to use !restore.
    replenish_chargeStorage = 1002, -- Storage needed to store charges.
    replenish_alreadyGiven = 1003, -- storage
    replenish_onCooldown = 1004, -- storage

-- Immortality -- Talkaction: !immortal
    useImmortality = true, -- true/false. If true: You can activate immortality, makes you invulnerable against incoming damage for X seconds.
    immortal_broadcast = true, -- true/false. If true: The script will broadcast in the channel you specified in "channel" that a player used the immortality.
    immortal_useEffect = true, -- true/false. If true: An effect will appear on the player who is immortal.
    immortal_useCharges = true, -- true if you want to use charges on the skill, false if you want the skill to have unlimited charges.
    immortal_effect = CONST_ME_HOLYAREA, -- If immortal_useEffect = true then you will get this effect on a immortal player every X seconds(scroll down to the global event to set how often)
    immortal_reqKills = 10, -- How many kills you need to be able to activate immortality.
    immortal_time = 25, -- How long you will be immortal, in seconds.
    immortal_cooldown = 240, -- How long you must wait until you can make yourself immortal again, in seconds.
    immortal_charges = 2, -- How many times you can use immortality. put false if you want infinite charges
    immortal_chargeStorage = 1005, -- Storage for charges.
    immortal_storageActive = 1006, -- Storage when you are immortal
    immortal_alreadyGiven = 1007, -- storage
    immortal_onCooldown = 1008, -- storage

-- Invisibilty - Talkaction: !stealth
    useInvisibility =  true, -- true/false. If true: Will make you invisible for X seconds. Invisible to EVERYTHING, even players.
    invisible_broadcast = true, -- true/false. If true: Will broadcast in the channel you specified in "channel" that a player used the Invisiblity skill.
    invisible_useCharges = true, -- true if you want to use charges on the skill, false if you want the skill to have unlimited charges.
    invisible_reqKills = 10, -- How many kills you need to be able to use the invisibility skill.
    invisible_time = 25, -- How long you will be invisible, in seconds.
    invisible_charges = 2, -- How many times you can make yourself invisible.
    invisible_cooldown = 180, -- How long you will have to wait until you can use the invisibility skill again.
    invisible_timeStorage = 1009, -- storage
    invisible_chargeStorage = 1010, -- storage
    invisible_alreadyGiven = 1011, -- storage
    invisible_onCooldown = 1012, -- storage
    invisible_storageActive = 1013, -- storage
    }
Pretty damn much storages, ye I know ;p

Last edited:
Suerte!
Hopefully you can modify it correctly.
Are there any tutorials that I can read to understand these issues?

sounds awesome so far, make it so you can use !turret and it will create a creature like a plague thrower where it cannot move, but make it attackable.

so you cannot summon monsters ingame untill you get X kills and can summon one

All features are fixed now, just gonna fix some other bugs in other parts of the script and i will maaybe release it tomorrow in a mod, I will release it, but maybe not tomorrow ;p

EDIT;
Is it possible to make a creature(that cannot be summoned with utevo res) a players summon?
If so, how? Just doSummonMonster?
Can't test right now because I'm going up early tomorrow

Good najt efryone!

Last edited:
k, thanks ;p

adding "sentry gun" too, you can disable it as any other feature, soon rdy for release I think ;s

Last edited:
I'm facing a strange bug atm ;s Saying it's "unexpected symbol near '=' at "kills = 1000"
But..

THERE IS NOT FCKING WRONG ANYWHEREEEEEEEEEEEE

EDIT;
When everything is in creaturescripts and talkactions, it works without errors, but if I make it a mod, that shitty error appear ;s

EDIT2; Got nearly everything working now, just 1 more bug.. Mods sucks ;s everything gets buggy!
Will be gone for some hours now, maybe releasing it when I come home!

Last edited:
Back