• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MOD perfect Svargrond Arena System!

up@ First room should be UID from 42301....to last 42309
Znote check AID of door with this in script.

don't work for me.
Monsters not respawn when I'm gonna through tp -.-
after that I can't go next rooms.

Fallow to instructions! All work fine, its to havy use old script and I see and MOD also!

TomCrusher said:

kk nice, its not too hard take scripts into a mod, But those scripts was made by me, so where are my credits 8)???

If one person die in last room of scrapper, and one player go to the last room of warlord he needs to fight with the boss of scrapper and the boss of warlord.

How i fix this?

I used few function of your script and rewrited my script its not all your, but if you read correctly a MOD you can find
PHP:
    --function by Nahruto
and idea of script is yours then i will post it.
@up this script not use a stones.
2x @up should remove creature after died player which version TFS do you have?

Last edited:
I used few function of your script and rewrited my script its not all your, but if you read correctly a MOD you can find
PHP:
    --function by Nahruto
@up this script not use a stones.

oh rly? this look exactly as mine, same var name, same comments 8)

znote and chris can confirm it (they were the first who have it from me) 8) all that was made by me

So take it its stiupid to talking about. (onDeath and onKill also yours OFC)
I will only help...

VIP? special voc or? What VIP is characterized on your server? I havent VIP on my therfor you must explode me.

Back