• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Mod] Random Item Stats

0.2 doesn't have the needed functions, getMonsterInfo for example

"not sure if deviance will be ok with this, but after all hes not selling it anymore"

I'm fine with it :) The script looks great, nice release. I'll look through it and see if I can improve my own version.

I can't still loot items from bag but in log messageI see list of this items ;o No errors in console. 0.4 DEV . Cyko help here

Just remove the bags from the loot then? Bags can't even be looted in real tibia anymore

@Cyko, this is pure awesomeness.

Just remove the bags from the loot then? Bags can't even be looted in real tibia anymore

@Cyko, this is pure awesomeness.

Sorry I don't play in real Tibia. So you talking bags can't even be looted in real tibia anymore. Then loot is only in corpse? Nothing else?

thats really weird, i can't get the same result with 0.3.6 and i've tried a lot of ways
if it shows the items which are supposed to be dropped from bags in the loot message, then they HAD to be inside the corpse/bag because it searches the corpse and any subcontainers for items

i was thinking of adding some sort of item name cache to reduce unnecessary getItemInfo calls, but it turns out getItemInfo is faster than I thought

thats really weird, i can't get the same result with 0.3.6 and i've tried a lot of ways
if it shows the items which are supposed to be dropped from bags in the loot message, then they had to be inside the corpse/bag because it searches the corpse and any subcontainers for items

i was thinking of adding some sort of item name cache to reduce unnecessary getiteminfo calls, but it turns out getiteminfo is faster than i thought

gl :p

no i'm not going to test it on 0.4, i don't use that distro :p

what :p? nothing is wrong on 0.3.6, you know I cant help you if you're using 0.4

I wanted to fix it but i'm still not sure what's wrong with 0.4 :s

Change
PHP:
if( getConfigInfo('monsterLootMessage') ~= 0 )then
to
PHP:
if( getConfigInfo('monsterLootMessage') ~= 2 )then

Back