• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[MOD] Rush Event / Team Battle with scores

I don't understand what's the problem lol
mm there are many problems not one :D
1-the player who die on this event he tp to temple pos not event pos
2-system isn't counting the deaths
3-event got unlimited time
4-and there are many problems like these people said
5-that's all i remember till now ;D btw ur photo is amazing :)

mm there are many problems not one :D
1-the player who die on this event he tp to temple pos not event pos
2-system isn't counting the deaths
3-event got unlimited time
4-and there are many problems like these people said
5-that's all i remember till now ;D btw ur photo is amazing :)

Attachments

will re-script it when I've time I guess

EDIT: whoever wrote this event PM me, I give 5$ for you to STOP SCRIPTING.

The place is A TOTAL MESS! What was he drinking before he started writing lol, only 1 member gets reward etc... I will fix it but I don't think ima make it as a mod :p

Last edited:
will re-script it when I've time I guess

EDIT: whoever wrote this event PM me, I give 5$ for you to STOP SCRIPTING.

The place is A TOTAL MESS! What was he drinking before he started writing lol, only 1 member gets reward etc... I will fix it but I don't think ima make it as a mod :p
First I would like to thank you that you the only one who wants to help us, and thank you also for you aren't cocky like some people and want to help the beginners ,does not matter if it is mod or anything else important to have good-to-use
Thank you again

I don't have one for 0.3.6, if someone wants to hire me to do one for 0.3.6 / 0.4 I would.
I can also make these to 1.0, have done 2 before, so just send me a pm if you are looking for a working one.

If u change ur outfit color in event ur team can kill u loolzz how to solv this problem any aswers plss??

If u change ur outfit color in event ur team can kill u loolzz how to solv this problem any aswers plss??

I think the MOD already have a creaturescript "onchangeoutfit" (something like this), just type to code "return false", to cancel the action. Its easy.

EDIT: Ops, and dont forget to check player storage (set in event) to don't cancel every player in the server trying to change outfit.

I think the MOD already have a creaturescript "onchangeoutfit" (something like this), just type to code "return false", to cancel the action. Its easy.

EDIT: Ops, and dont forget to check player storage (set in event) to don't cancel every player in the server trying to change outfit.

I dont know how to use storage in rush event any examples pls.

On the off chance anyone is still using this garbage, I had someone ask me for help with a problem they were having with it and in the process of trying to figure out just what the fuck this spaghetti is up to, I refactored the everloving shit out of it.

It's available here.

It's still garbage code, and the original authors should feel ashamed and have a lot to answer for, but it's better than it was.

Last edited:
??

[string "loadBuffer"]:10: attempt to concatenate field 't' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[string "loadBuffer"]:10: in function <[string "loadBuffer"]:2>

Back