• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Mod/Update RME to allow in game light effects with a toggle key

nugo

Australia OT Mapper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello All,

I am not sure if its even possible but if it is can anyone mod/update a recent version of RME to allow in-game lighting effects through the use of a toggle key. Eg: When i hit L it enables in-game lighting effects exactly as seen in the client. If you press L again it disables them. Maybe have an option as well to adjust the ambient light levels just as in the client. Maybe someone can show the mappers some love! Ill even donate you a steam game.

Thanks

You may not know, but we are doing light effects in our screenshots in Photoshop.
However it's possible to code it. If someone have free time and will make it open source I'm interested too.

Changing topic to C++ may help. Not all programmers here are using RME and mods doesn't require any knowledge in C++. Light effects you asking for can be done only by editing sources (C++).

You may not know, but we are doing light effects in our screenshots in Photoshop.
However it's possible to code it. If someone have free time and will make it open source I'm interested too.

Changing topic to C++ may help. Not all programmers here are using RME and mods doesn't require any knowledge in C++. Light effects you asking for can be done only by editing sources (C++).
Yea i was wondering how people were doing it, fair enough. Yea i think it would help alot of people if someone who was experienced enough did it, i cant code to save my life otherwise i would give it a go. Like i said ill donate a couple steam games or w/e to someone who does it. Added the C++ Tag.

Back