• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Modbot

Silverstone

aka Silent Reaper
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otland

Today I've had a little discussion with Xenios.
It was about how to inform a fellow member, when deleting his post. As I once was a Moderator as well (Otfans though - Silent Reaper), I've been very used to always leave the deletioncomment, which was then sent to the member. (By ModBot of course) Now I found out, thanks to Xenios, that this is not the case. Well Modbot is way to much, it's fine if the member just receives a short note/private message, that his post was deleted, because of following "reason". Elseway the moderator has to quote the member and tell him that he did wrong, but usually the member won't notice the quote and statement of the moderator. In fact this is pretty useless.

I highly suggest to add such a feature. I'm sure that it won't be a problem for Talaturen to install/create such. It'd indeed make the Moderators life much easier and it's more pleasant for the members. Else they won't even notice that there post was/is wrong or has been deleted!

I hope you consider my suggestion.

Best Regards,

Silverstone

Seriously, what the heck is wrong with you?

I mean the moderation you do, has to be based on the rules.. you don't go around and delete random posts (hopefully -.-). I mean it's just fair, that you know that your post was deleted.

Ontop of that, members will learn what to do and what not to do, which will make your moderator life easier..

Thanks for the support and ideas of the others though..

Try to read my other posts before you have a big mouth.

Try to read my other posts before you have a big mouth.

I did, still I'm allowed to comment any of your posts.
Ontop of that, it's not having a big mouth, but more like argueing for the right of my suggestion..

So this get's no longer/more attention?
I'd seriously like an admin to give me some feedback..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back