• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Moderaters giving out IP numbers? What the FUCK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevalopo

Demigod
Reaction score
Hi. A moderater just gave out my ip to a random server owner and then banned both me and my brother. OTLand mods what the fuck are u doing? that is private shit i would also like to know WHO gave out my IP. This is serious and makes me want to leave otland when mods are just throwing all my info to whoever wants it.

Mods can't see your password, and your login is your username, so lol

we can see all ips you ever used since you registered on OTLand, but we don't share them

I find it really offensive that you're creating a complaint thread assuring that one of us gave your IP.
You made me lose some respect I had for you, not like you care but still, assuring we gave your IP without having any proof whatsoever makes you look like a douche.

Enhance your proxies then, Fribben managed to get your IP from ingame or Skype I guess

I want to complain.
I closed that topic and yet 4 people replied.
That is unacceptable.

[video=youtube;XZxzJGgox_E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxzJGgox_E[/video]

Okay, we have treated this topic with due respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back