• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Moderators = Deans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collz

Pandas Go RAWR!!!
Reaction score
I think that it's super retarded to not allow people to have heavy discussions. Everytime we discuss stuff on the forum, and it contains like 1 curse the whole entire discussion gets deleted and we get infracted. We should be allowed to go into flame wars, under the circumstances that we are discussing a topic and not just flaming for no apparent reason. When people discuss things, our views may not be the same, and we might collide at times, but it dies out and like days later our posts are deleted and we are infracted T_T. Let us speak our damn minds, this isn't Elementary School. You (the moderators) aren't walking around with giant rulers waiting to give out detention slips. We are all GROWN, and INDEPENDENT. My mother doesn't censor when I curse, so why should you?!?! :D

If your going to delete the post because of insults or something, at least just edit the damn post and remove the insult, instead of deleting all of the posts. Or are you guys just too lazy to do that? Maybe a edit and a warning would do the trick :D

Last edited by a moderator:
As Deavz said, there's nothing more to discuss since we're not going to allow flaming or insulting. Thread closed. Collz, do not reopen it please.

Thread starter with guys saying that this is not elementary school. they are "grown up" big boys. Owyeah.

Listen to yourself, your so wrong.

I wanna be "grown up" and say GTFO of this thread. :|
/Why? Ohh yeah, because my mom let me use cursewords! D:

An irrelevant discussion between people who are having a flamewar, do it over PM, at least then I don't have to read and moderate the shit. Please? I honestly don't care about your personal useless flamewar, and I'm sure 95% of otland don't care either.

Stay ontopic, and don't use curse words, please show me that this actually isn't elementary school.

Last edited:
Thread starter with guys saying that this is not elementary school. they are "grown up" big boys. Owyeah.

Listen to yourself, your so wrong.

I wanna be "grown up" and say GTFO of this thread. :|
/Why? Ohh yeah, because my mom let me use cursewords! D:

An irrelevant discussion between people who are having a flamewar, do it over PM, at least then I don't have to read and moderate the shit. Please? I honestly don't care about your personal useless flamewar, and I'm sure 95% of otland don't care either.

Stay ontopic, and don't use curse words, please show me that this actually isn't elementary school.
ROFL you act like you don't curse at times. Everybody curses, elementary students do it all the time, the elders do it when its needed.

Feel free to search my 2928+ posts and look for one single curse word (Except my previous reply,even though it was rather encrypted). You can still write properly on the Internet even though your daily tongue use those words.

It is possible to state your opinion without setting all your emotions into words and fill them up between your lines.

Its rather easy, and people might actually start taking you seriously instead of childish. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.