• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC 1.0.2 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Modern AAC development blog:
ModernAAC 1.0.2 has been released original thread can be found here: http://otland.net/f118/modernaac-ver...leased-117555/

This version has been marked with rev: 265 and it comes mostly with bug fixes and code improvements.

It is important that you update to this version as it improves security, also it is strongly recommended that you update your PHP version to 5.3.5
ModernAAC 1.0.2 Currently requires PHP of version 5.3 or higher. If you would like to make sure that you are using newest version run phpinfo() or in config.php of ModernAAC change required system version to 5.3.5

If you find any bugs or security vulnerabilities in this version please report them to tatu hunter as he is the only one Modern v1 developer (as far as I know). Development of v1 will be abandoned when v2 comes out.

Informations about ModernAAC v2
Discussion thread can be found here: http://otland.net/f124/modern-aac-2-...-ideas-112495/ You can chat about anything there related to v2 (Donators only).

SVN is now public and can be found here: WebSVN - ModernAAC V2 - Extremely Experimental - Rev 17 - /

ModernAAC v2 will also bring completely new use politics, more info on that soon.

Thank you.​

Reactions: hes
guys do u have problems with creating a guild cuz i have omg .... how to fix it ?

I dont get it : All your characters are already in guild or they don't have required level. (50)

You dont have a character on your account without guild with level of at least 50?

guys do u have problems with creating a guild cuz i have omg .... how to fix it ?

I dont get it : All your characters are already in guild or they don't have required level. (50)

you have to be offline to join a guild

If u have TFS 0.4 You need to download Modern AAC 0.2 . another way is not working and have more bugs ;>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back