• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC 1.0 Ideas!

Azure Beholder?/Azure Assassin xD dunno
about functions etc: just keep everything clean, fast and safe, I see no reason in adding tons of functions that wont be used by most of people anyway

Last edited:
My plan is not to do a Light & Fast system, but of course I will try to keep it as fast as possible. About safety, it seems really safe.

What about the ability to auction your characters.
So that people can sell their character for gold, which will be withdrawn from the highest bidder and send to the character assigned to receive the gold.

Paxi continue my idea.. Guild Gallery credit me ;o http://otland.net/f16/modern-aac-gallery-88421/

Guild board like in real tibia?

So when you create a guild a forum for that guild will automaticly be created (ofc only the guild members will be able to access it)

Humm, Kavvson look in dev its a gallery i requested and he made it, Might be what you need? :p

JoccE, That woude be kinda nice heh, I kinda like my guild on rl no spam only sence xD.

Dunno, maybe it's already added but

On OT's GMs ain't online 24/7 so it would be cool to add some kind of "Report System"

Were if you have page access > 3 you will be able to read what players have reported.

skulls time remaining on account page so they know whatever they need for getting rid of the skull assigned (red or black)

Show in the characters' page if the player got banned or not :p. And if possible, show if 'banned', 'namelock' or 'deletion' and time remaining.

Iv been thinking about a referal system with much restrictions:> rewards?

Do you have any plans on making bug tracker system? Or rather complete the current system??

A referral system is something unique that can make modern aac special :) it could be very flexible. Easy to add some rewards etc..

Not really. If there would be a level restriction or like something else wouldn't be so easy.

More layouts light and dark.. like a choise for making new pages like news stuff, wordpad stuff for b i codes and stuffs maybe plugins like NotePad++ so more new guys that wanna learn php will come.

And might like
PHP:
<i> |param| </i> &raquo;  Will make an ... text
<b> |param| </b> &raquo;  Will make an black text.
and so on

Thats what im talking about Xampy
Yah, but isn't so easy to reach lvl 150. And, what do you do with 20 points? Nothing, at least in my server the cheapest item costs 50 points.

Back