• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC 1.0 Ideas!

Yah, but isn't so easy to reach lvl 150. And, what do you do with 20 points? Nothing, at least in my server the cheapest item costs 50 points.

maybe we could make so when ur friend donate for example 100points you get 25% = 25points. and so on :) or if someone coded an ingame referral system we could make like world of warcraft where you get 3x experience when you level with your friend "that referred you. If you got an serios ot with low stages ;)

Hello!
Please, say to me where to repair the problem with Xampy'Test apostrophes in names.
PHP:
An Error Was Encountered

The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

Hello!
Please, say to me where to repair the problem with Xampy'Test apostrophes in names.
PHP:
An Error Was Encountered

The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

That's weird, because on my server it works properly. What server are u using?

Then why creating f.ex. integrated forum when there's already vBulletin?

Because having integrated forum will make users be able to post on that forum on the same account as they play OT on.

However registration is not necessary on a wikipedia page.

Good news! :DD:D: Uniform server now compiled with VC9 engine, giving it greater 64bit compatibility. :D

My testing post:
http://otland.net/f137/nothing-full...-server-0-3-6-a-77593/index13.html#post922468
Tested modern aac 1.0 trunk on it. :)

Last edited:
Because having integrated forum will make users be able to post on that forum on the same account as they play OT on.

However registration is not necessary on a wikipedia page.

Good news! :DD:D: Uniform server now compiled with VC9 engine, giving it greater 64bit compatibility. :D

My testing post:
http://otland.net/f137/nothing-full...-server-0-3-6-a-77593/index13.html#post922468
Tested modern aac 1.0 trunk on it. :)

There is only 30% of Modern AAC 1.0 on SVN the rest is on my PC not commited yet ^_^

Then why creating f.ex. integrated forum when there's already vBulletin?

Because what vBulletin offers is mostly not even needed on an AAC page. Why make the AAC slower?

Make sure you have all the functions Gesior AAC have on your v1.0 release. Then they have nothing to complain about.
/If they are annoying, make them optional.

/Except original tibia layout, which I hope never gets to Modern AAC.
Thats like... Buying a great red ferarry, then buy blue house painting, and paint the red ferarry blue. :|

* Tibias layout from gesior to modern acc
* Controll from TFS server (or other pogram)from the page like an place you can kick, ban, use all functions as an GUI or CONSOLE on homepage.

* Tibias layout from gesior to modern acc
* Controll from TFS server (or other pogram)from the page like an place you can kick, ban, use all functions as an GUI or CONSOLE on homepage.

That idea was cool, the Tibia Layout idea wasn't...

Well we need some layouts, if some1 helps me with pics I can code, Its like 7 layouts all are dark & boring, :s.

Wanna learn PS :'(

The Tibia.com layout will not be a default ModernAAC layout because it breaks CipSoft's copyright, so stop suggesting that.

I commited the rest of 1.0 to the SVN, you can check it and soon after finding rest of the bugs, I will relase it.

Don't put it live yet if you are upgrading from 0.2! Special upgrading installation must be made! Not just replacing files! Otherwise you will loose backward compatybility!

I will not elaborate, because the error probably explains it all:
PHP:
A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'ots_tfmmulti.friends' doesn't exist

SELECT friends.friend, accounts.nickname, accounts.avatar FROM friends LEFT JOIN accounts ON accounts.id = friends.friend WHERE friends.active = 1 AND `with` = 53
In "Bug Tracker" still can not type a message.

"Online Players" and similar sites are not able to sort the players as a "multi wrold" turned on.

----
After all, a beautiful job! :peace:

How about a menu where you can choose what layout you want to use (for anyone, not admin only).

so everyone would be able to set it theirselves.

How about a menu where you can choose what layout you want to use (for anyone, not admin only).

so everyone would be able to set it theirselves.

a nice admin panel extention! a list with a check box and save!

Back