• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
79.136.44.91 someone check please, pages broken and you can't make accounts. I'm new to this.

Every time I press 'Install' I come back to the install page again..
And nothing is changed in config.php, just in my database.

Any ideas?

This helped (+rep if it helped you):
Code:
cd /var/www
sudo chown www-data -R .
sudo chmod 777 -R .

OZiRY, im using Gesior now, I see no errors etc, but when I click Add tables and columns to DB theres no text? What can I do

i'm waiting for anybody solved my problem :(

It will be a DNS issue. Can you etc resolve hotmail.com?

Try:
ping hotmail.com

If it works, so should the Email checker, it validates the domain by checking for A and MX records.

There was no schema only Forgottenserver SQL file... plex help :p

Can someone add my MSN [email protected] and help me out create a server? I know UniServer how to setu ap database, Modern AAC etc.

I can donate to ur server by sms as reward if you have ^^

Have you made a server? can you send me a good server maybe it'll work

It will be a DNS issue. Can you etc resolve hotmail.com?

Try:
ping hotmail.com

If it works, so should the Email checker, it validates the domain by checking for A and MX records.

isn't hotmail because i can enter in msn, hotmail website etc...

in email field i try put @otland.net @gmail.com @yahoo.com.br @bol.com.br and i get samer error :/

PHP:
Error:

The Email field must contain a valid email address.

forum error?

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'b.guild' in 'where clause'

SELECT `b`.`id`, `b`.`name`, `b`.`description`, `b`.`closed`, `b`.`moderators`, `u`.`name` AS `author`, `p`.`thread_id`, `t`.`name` AS `thread_title`, `p`.`time` FROM `forums` AS `b` LEFT JOIN (SELECT `time`, `thread_id`, `board_id`, `author` FROM `posts` ORDER BY `time` DESC) AS `p` ON `p`.`board_id` = `b`.`id` LEFT JOIN `players` AS `u` ON `u`.`id` = `p`.`author` LEFT JOIN `threads` AS `t` ON `t`.`id` = `p`.`thread_id` WHERE `b`.`access` <= '0' AND `requireLogin` != '1' AND `b`.`guild` IS NULL GROUP BY `b`.`id` ORDER BY `b`.`order` ASC;

needs to be configured somewhere?

Ok, have you tried to remove everything and start from scratch? Even UniServer?

I think there is just something wrong with your database

Lol, I just did everything from scratch and now it's working 100%
I made a mistake with the database as you said.

But it was my first time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back