• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because it doesn't check right email at all now. It always return true, we need to get some other way around it.

LoL, why it happens to meeeeeeeee :( have another solution, if i stian solution all player can use same email ? :/

LoL, why it happens to meeeeeeeee :( have another solution, if i stian solution all player can use same email ? :/

No, they cant use the same email, but they can provide invalid email.

I don't know what it might be, seems like you don't have this function? Or maybe you are restricted to check that DNS.

No, they cant use the same email, but they can provide invalid email.

I don't know what it might be, seems like you don't have this function? Or maybe you are restricted to check that DNS.

Hmmmm, I think i will use the solution of Stian, if I use has any chance of any player being hacked by other player ?? this is last question :D :wub:

Need help plis!
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/default\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/default/images/Refresh.css" type="text/css" /> " unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(229): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2142): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2536): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r30() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2636): Smarty_ in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432

I got this problem when i go on my website

Error:

SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'hellice.killers' doesn't exist

I can login in Admin!! >.<! I modified the account in mysql and put it Id=5
and when I login it seems like Im a normal player o.0

When viewing a character I get this error:

Error:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Last edited:
When viewing a character I get this error:

Error:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

Make sure you have PDO_mysql support?

BTW Paxton, Jester solved the problem with "cannot create character" problem.

It is related to the sample characters. If they are removed or ? changed accname or something like that, you cant create new characters.

So another Modern AAC prob solved. :D

Players on my OT just found a bug, when they write the incorrect Captcha word they get this after trying again:
You cannot create another account just after another. Please wait few minutes.

Players on my OT just found a bug, when they write the incorrect Captcha word they get this after trying again:

Alright thanks, for now on just switch of the delays, you can do it through config.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom