• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice Release!! are commands to transfor gesior codes to moderm codes xD?

It is quite easy to change from Gesior to Modern.

If I would have a lua scripter, this AAC would already have a war system, auction system and more.

It is quite easy to change from Gesior to Modern.

If I would have a lua scripter, this AAC would already have a war system, auction system and more.

It's not so hard making frontends for the old scripts either. Mainly just steal the queries from the gesior script and print them in ModernAAC style :)

It's not so hard making frontends for the old scripts either. Mainly just steal the queries from the gesior script and print them in ModernAAC style :)

I haven't got problem with writing for example war system, but writing the LUA actually for game. Anyway, such scripts I guess I would write completly from scratch to make it more attractive, and I guess some kind of admin panel as well, also I would like to stick with MVC, so for example war system could be highly extendable.

Ye, there many ways you can do it ofcource.

Also, I just noticed that about 1 out of 5 is using ModernAAC. Still few "top" servers tho. Mostly under 50 players.

Small stats ;)

Modern AAC API Server

It is requested for data ~1500x daily! From ~255 different IP's a day! It keeps growing :)

Small stats ;)

Modern AAC API Server

It is requested for data ~1500x daily! From ~255 different IP's a day! It keeps growing :)

Ye, but non-public :p. Even my Ip(s) are probable listed 50 times (devs on many diffrent networks, with new ips etc). You can't compare with the gesior develop server stats really, as there are no data on them :p.

That reminds me I should generate a download stat for ModernAAC from the SVN download :)

We have to run some kind of actions against Gesior AAC hehe, and advertise this one ;) It's time for change in OT community isn't it.

Anyway when I get enough power, I will write script to clean up the API.

Paxton didn't answer mi pm so i'll say it in public

Modern ACC developers

Feel free to use this image i did with love jaja! :thumbup:
modernacc.png

*Made by me, yes me

It's simple.. yes.. that's the whole point! if you guys liked it and want me to add anything else to it.. let me know in a post or PM

Ye, but non-public :p. Even my Ip(s) are probable listed 50 times (devs on many diffrent networks, with new ips etc). You can't compare with the gesior develop server stats really, as there are no data on them :p.

That reminds me I should generate a download stat for ModernAAC from the SVN download :)

be positive please, moderm acc is a realy good project :)

Paxton didn't answer mi pm so i'll say it in public

Modern ACC developers

Feel free to use this image i did with love jaja! :thumbup:
modernacc.png

It's simple.. yes.. that's the whole point! if you guys liked it and want me to add anything else to it.. let me know in a post or PM

Thanks ;) I'm sure I will find some nice place for it.

We have to run some kind of actions against Gesior AAC hehe, and advertise this one ;) It's time for change in OT community isn't it.

Anyway when I get enough power, I will write script to clean up the API.

Define "power"?

basicly it's just:
if no request in X days:
remove();

@5mok3
You want to make a smaller edition for VAPus (My mini "logo" is quite ugly)? :)

@Exedion
I started of my telling what I know. And progress is always positive :)

What about that:
Please edit your config.php:
$config['servers'][]['vapusid'] = ID; // Replace ID with the server id from VAPus.net
To get the ID just register and click on the server the last number in the URL is your ID (/otlist.serv/10 means ID = 10)
There's no such line at config.php, when I add one following instructions nothing happens.

Tried also here
$config['servers'][0] = array('address'=>'127.0.0.1', 'port'=>7171, 'vapusid'=>'131');
where 131 is my id

Code name should be "Gutm8 Victor", Pax ;).

Stay tuned :D.

Oo modern aac needs a constant logo :(

? hasn't anyone done that yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back