• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Modern AAC] Automatic DaoPay script

If you've got a controller for it why not use it and a model instead of dumping all the code into the view? kind of defeat the purpose of ModernAAC using the MVC model

i got added daopay.php . and then i try buy points enter code , i getting "WRONG PIN CODE"

what wrong i maked ?

Hey, i tried the daopay script and it worked great, it works when i test an pincode from the website and so but, then i tried to donate and i could donate and the pincope it shows in the url but you only see an error:

An Error Was Encountered

The URI you submitted has disallowed characters.

So... i would be glad if anyone could help me! :)

I edited a tab called Daopay between my other two working Tabs; Paypal & ContinendPago but Inside the Daopay tab it has nothing. No pincode info, no nothing. Why? :O

I succesfully inserted it to my website :] i havent turned my website and server local yet so i can sadly not test the donating things.

but i still need a gift shop so if anyone culd give me a link on were to get a working one il be happy :] even more happy if it got a tutorial in it coss im kinda nooby XD

ty if il get help :]

How i can change Points/Price.
I changed and got a Error Invalid Prodcode

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: fopen(http://daopay.com/svc/pincheck?appcode=63300&prodcode=5 VIP Points&pin=ukaighahtu) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! <html>

Filename: views/daopay.php

Line Number: 133

I keep getting this error. I have kibidera.com in IP address, and the actual IP of the server. Help?!

Thanks i could use it! rep for you, but how much time it takes daopay to accpt your new account?

I bought with my own money at doapay, but the problem is when i enter the code it say invaild code please help :(

Wtf i cant edit but, it solved :) thanks for the script rep!

Back