• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC - Bounty Hunters

My feedback to this script would be...

• Total voters

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I was told Gesior AAC was dead, so I decided to script my Gesior AAC stuff for Modern AAC, but in this case, I am not the original author of this system but... I am the original and only scripter of this script, as you can see, this is not the same script as Gesior AAC's.

I hope this is useful for you.

Create a new file called bounty.php and paste this:
PHP:
<?php

#########################
# BOUNTY HUNTERS SCRIPT #
#  MADE FOR MODERN AAC  #
#      BY ARCHEZ        #
#  HTTP://ARCHEZOT.COM  #
#  RESPECT THE CREDITS  #

require("config.php");
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = $ots->getDBHandle();

# Tables
$a = '#c6c6c6';
$b = '#d5d5d5';
$c = '#e4e4e4';

# Data
$list = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `bounty_hunters` ORDER by `id` DESC');

echo '<table border="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%">
<tr bgcolor="'.$a.'"><td width="3%">#</td><td width="20%"><b>Hunted by</b></td><td width="15%" colspan="2"><b>Reward</b></td><td width="20%"><b>Hunted player</b></td><td width="20%"><b>Killed by</b></td></tr>';

$datalist = 0;
foreach($list as $data) {
	if(is_int($datalist / 2))
		$bgcolor = $b;
			else
		$bgcolor = $c;
$datalist++;

$huntedby = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `id` = '.$data['fp_id'].'')->fetch();
$huntedplayer = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `id` = '.$data['sp_id'].'')->fetch();
$killedby = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `id` = '.$data['k_id'].'')->fetch();

if($killedby == 0) { $killedby['name'] = '<span style="font-size:11px;color:#ca0101;">STILL ALIVE</span>'; }

echo '<tr bgcolor="'.$bgcolor.'"><td><span style="font-size:11px;color:#a8a8a8;">'.$datalist.'</span></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($huntedby['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($huntedby['name']).'</span></a></td><td><span style="font-size:11px;color:#909090;">'.$data['prize'].'</span></td><td><span style="font-size:11px;">GOLD</span></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($huntedplayer['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($huntedplayer['name']).'</a></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($killedby['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($killedby['name']).'</a></td></tr>';
}
echo '</table>';

?>

And put it into your pages folder in modernaac/system/pages/.

Enjoy!

can be installed from modern aac admin panel :D

Keep converting the Gesior stuff over to Modern! :D

Rep goes for you boooii! Keep converting ;) And you may want to look at jQuery UI tables, so you don't have to specify colors of rows, you can use the ones that are used for the UI theme ;)

PHP:
<?php

#    AND STREAMSIDE     #

require("config.php");

# Tables
$a = '#c6c6c6';
$b = '#d5d5d5';
$c = '#e4e4e4';

# Data

<tr bgcolor="'.$a.'"><td width="3%">#</td><td width="20%"><b>Hunted by</b></td><td width="15%" colspan="2"><b>Reward</b></td><td width="20%"><b>Hunted player</b></td><td width="20%"><b>Killed by</b></td></tr>';

$datalist = 0;
foreach ($list as $asd=>$data) {
$datalist++;
$huntedby = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `id` = '.$data['fp_id'].'')->fetch();
$huntedplayer = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `id` = '.$data['sp_id'].'')->fetch();
$killedby = $SQL->query('SELECT * FROM `players` WHERE `id` = '.$data['k_id'].'')->fetch();

if($killedby == 0) { $killedby['name'] = '<span style="font-size:11px;color:#ca0101;">STILL ALIVE</span>'; }

echo '<TR BGCOLOR="'.($asd % 2 == 1 ? $b : $c).'\"><td><span style="font-size:11px;color:#a8a8a8;">'.$datalist.'</span></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($huntedby['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($huntedby['name']).'</span></a></td><td><span style="font-size:11px;color:#909090;">'.$data['prize'].'</span></td><td><span style="font-size:11px;">GOLD</span></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($huntedplayer['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($huntedplayer['name']).'</a></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($killedby['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($killedby['name']).'</a></td></tr>';
}
echo '</table>';

?>

Rep goes for you boooii! Keep converting ;) And you may want to look at jQuery UI tables, so you don't have to specify colors of rows, you can use the ones that are used for the UI theme ;)

Thanks. ^_^

PHP:
<?php

#    AND STREAMSIDE     #

require("config.php");

# Tables
$a = '#c6c6c6';
$b = '#d5d5d5';
$c = '#e4e4e4';

# Data

$datalist = 0;
$datalist++;

echo '<TR BGCOLOR="'.($asd % 2 == 1 ? $b : $c).'\"><td><span style="font-size:11px;color:#a8a8a8;">'.$datalist.'</span></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($huntedby['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($huntedby['name']).'</span></a></td><td><span style="font-size:11px;color:#909090;">'.$data['prize'].'</span></td><td><span style="font-size:11px;">GOLD</span></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($huntedplayer['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($huntedplayer['name']).'</a></td><td><a href="/index.php/character/view/'.strtolower($killedby['name']).'"><span style="font-size:11px;">'.strtoupper($killedby['name']).'</a></td></tr>';
}
echo '</table>';

?>

What is the difference?

bullshit code
PHP:
$datalist = 0;
        $bgcolor = $b;
            else
        $bgcolor = $c;
$datalist++; 
-----
echo '<tr bgcolor="'.$bgcolor.'">

new code:
PHP:
$datalist = 0;
$datalist++; 
------
echo '<TR BGCOLOR="'.($asd % 2 == 1 ? $b : $c).'\">

and yes! i will cry like a stupid baby for a noob and stupid credit! plzplzpl12pzlsplz put m1 cr3d1ts

:)

bullshit code
PHP:
$datalist = 0;
        $bgcolor = $b;
            else
        $bgcolor = $c;
$datalist++; 
-----
echo '<tr bgcolor="'.$bgcolor.'">

new code:
PHP:
$datalist = 0;
$datalist++; 
------
echo '<TR BGCOLOR="'.($asd % 2 == 1 ? $b : $c).'\">

and yes! i will cry like a stupid baby for a noob and stupid credit! plzplzpl12pzlsplz put m1 cr3d1ts

:)

hahah, 1+ :) nice one Archez, but i doesnt like copy & paste script, it is easy delete '$main_content .=""' and recode with var from modern aac

hahah, 1+ :) nice one Archez, but i doesnt like copy & paste script, it is easy delete '$main_content .=""' and recode with var from modern aac

Is not a copy&paste noob... check Gesior's code first, and then post.

Lowercase HTML please, damn I wise uppercase was never supported in HTML (it isn't in XHTML). It just looks plain ugly.

one noob question :3

what you need to say for make a offer?

and, the char who kills victim recive the money automatic?

sorry bad english

one noob question :3

what you need to say for make a offer?

and, the char who kills victim recive the money automatic?

sorry bad english

!hunt $, name

But you must have the bounty hunters script in your server files, not at the website. ^_^

Are there any free fully working bounty hunter scripts?