• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC - Character View.. Emporia Vapus style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavvson

Gdy boli cie glowa wez
Reaction score
2rwatqr.jpg

Can i publish it? With adding credits? Since someone requested it.

Regards

I just ask.. I want to hear if i can :p maybe the admin dont want or sth like that

.... ok that's it then huh?

Everybody breaks copyrights @ website applications etc. so why are you asking? :S

Nothing ... I know that ^.^
nvm i dont care now

well if you release elf war system or twitysoft-like template like happened with archez that is removed inmediately ^^

why shouldn't you? :D
You wouldn't like a code or anything else from your ot released here, right?:peace:
Btw you are nobody to give permission. Only Diviinoo was allowed but since nobody cares about copyrights, let us release all hardcoded scripts or pics, w/e made by everyone!

You wouldn't like a code or anything else from your ot released here, right?:peace:
Btw you are nobody to give permission. Only Diviinoo was allowed but since nobody cares about copyrights, let us release all hardcoded scripts or pics, w/e made by everyone!

As Nemaneth said, Divino used Tibian sprites so he's not person who can give permission too.

As Nemaneth said, Divino used Tibian sprites so he's not person who can give permission too.
And I am not talking about the Tibian Sprites

And I am not talking about the Tibian Sprites

All layouts released in website applications board are breaking copyrights so none cares about few 30x30 images :S

ok ive always stick to this community rules.. always try to support in any way possible.. but if they dont respect other people's then...

why not release some few things i have in my pc..
you'll see what im talking about ;)

All layouts released in website applications board are breaking copyrights so none cares about few 30x30 images :S
Oki, but this isn't a layout release

anyways im off
/care

ok ive always stick to this community rules.. always try to support in any way possible.. but if they dont respect other people's then...

why not release some few things i have in my pc..
you'll see what im talking about ;)
Enojona, pasamelas a mi n.n!

Just kidding :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back