• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Delete Character Problem

cassiokk

Reaction score
Hi guys, when someone choose to delete the character, it says the character is deleted sucessffuly. But it is still on my database phpmyadmin. And others cant create the name used. How can i set a time to effective this delete?

Tfs 0.4

u check the script part in php where it sends query request to sql to delete this name pls check it and tell me
becose if not delete no one can create acc

/system/application/controllers/account.php function deletePlayer($id)

Hi, I'm Brazilian. My name is Yan, I'm a webmaster, programmer/scripter. I have knowledge in many aerial and master Modern Acc. I move with DBZ. Next friend, I just fixed it here. did not take or 5m I will use on my site and I will share with you.

The problem is that it is not to delete, but to set delete = 1. So leaving unavailable to display in game.

In my I had put another option to give undelete = 0 thus returning the character pro game. 1.png
But you just want to delete yourself, right?

Come on ... the modification is simple. I hope you thank me and be my friend after that haha. go in: system\application\models\account_model.php
Search for:
PHP:
public function deletePlayer($id) {
        $this->db->update('players', array('deleted' => 1), array('id' => $id));
    }
Replaces with:
PHP:
public function deletePlayer($id) {
        $this->db->delete('players', array('id' => $id));
    }

Ready! Be happy, good luck. like and add me on whatsapp: (18) 99677-7047

Back