• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Injection - Guild statistics

Kavvson

Gdy boli cie glowa wez
Reaction score
Greetings Fellows.

I would like you to present a Injection for the latest Aac maker. Its not official don't its still a beta version but you might use it later.

I made a injection based on showing the amount of players in guild and the amount of players that are invited in the guild. I hope i inspirited you and i hope that you people take a chance and try to make a new and safer aac maker!

Tutorial where to place it?

enter the following direction \injections\guild_view crate a new folder with a name Statistics paste in it the code.. Save it as injection.php

PHP:
<?php
//** Connection to the database and getting the $guild_id **//
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();
$CI =& get_instance(); 
$CI->load->helper("url");
$guild_id = $CI->uri->segment(3);

//** SQL Query **//
//** List **//
//** Functions **//
//** - Show the amount of members in guild **//
//** - Show the amount of members that are invited **//
$guildMembers = $SQL->query( 'SELECT COUNT(`gr`.`id`) AS `total` FROM `players` AS `p` LEFT JOIN `guild_ranks` AS `gr` ON `gr`.`id` = `p`.`rank_id` WHERE `gr`.`guild_id` = '.$guild_id )->fetch( );
$invite = $SQL->query( 'SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `guild_invites` WHERE `guild_id` = '.$guild_id)->fetch( );

//@  Description of the Members amount @//
IF ( $guildMembers[0] == 1 )
ECHO "The Guild has ".$guildMembers[0]." member";
ELSE
ECHO "The Guild has ".$guildMembers[0]." members";

//** Separator between the members amount and invited players **//
ECHO "<br>";
//** End of Separator **//

//@  Description of the invited Members amount @//
IF ( $invite[0] == 0 )
ECHO "No members are invited";
ELSEIF ( $invite[0] == 1 )
ECHO "One member is invited";
ELSE "".$invite[0]." Members are currently invited";

//** Separator between the Additional informations in guild and the guild_view content **//

ECHO"
<br>
<br>";

//** End of Separator **//

?>

Yeah nice, check the code and see that almost every element got it's own CSS class, so for example you can style the look of displaying news.

Back