• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Injection - Highscores Statisctic

Kavvson

Gdy boli cie glowa wez
Reaction score
I would like you to present a Injection for the latest Aac maker. Its not official don't its still a beta version but you might use it later. Its very easy to write plugins!

I made a injection based on showing the amount of each vocation and total players&accounts in Highscores

Tutorial where to place it?

enter the following direction \injections\highscores crate a new folder with a name Statistics paste in it the code.. Save it as injection.php

Sorry i pasted the wrong code (its for guilds injector)

PHP:
<?php
//** Connection to the database **//
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();
//** SQL Query **//
//** List **//
//** Functions **//
//** - Show all sorcerers **//
//** - Show all druids **//
//** - Show all paladins **//
//** - Show all knights **//
//** - Show all accounts **//
//** - Show all created players **//
$ms = $SQL->query('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `players` WHERE `vocation`=1;')->fetch(); 
$ed = $SQL->query('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `players` WHERE `vocation`=2;')->fetch(); 
$rp = $SQL->query('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `players` WHERE `vocation`=3;')->fetch(); 
$ek = $SQL->query('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `players` WHERE `vocation`=4;')->fetch(); 
$accounts = $SQL->query('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `accounts` WHERE `id`>0;')->fetch();
$players = $SQL->query('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM `players` WHERE `id`>0;')->fetch();

//@  Description of the players and accounts amount @//
ECHO "
We have ".$players[0]." players created on ".$accounts[0]." accounts<br>
";

//@  Description of the vocations @//
IF ( $ms[0] == 1 ) ECHO "".$ms[0]." Sorcerer<br>"; ELSE ECHO "".$ms[0]." Sorcerers<br>";
IF ( $ed[0] == 1 ) ECHO "".$ed[0]." Druid<br>"; ELSE ECHO "".$ed[0]." Druids<br>";
IF ( $rp[0] == 1 ) ECHO "".$rp[0]." Paladin<br>"; ELSE ECHO "".$rp[0]." Paladins<br>";
IF ( $ek[0] == 1 ) ECHO "".$ek[0]." Knight<br>"; ELSE ECHO "".$ek[0]." Knights<br>";

//** Separator **//
ECHO "<br>";
//** End of Separator **//

?>

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest Result

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/22008824/12.JPG

I will paste the new version later..

Aff

http://www14.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/22008824/download/12.JPG

Sorry

Nah.. i posted it here. I have contact with Paxton.. And he toled me to paste it here :]

Yeah where else, it won't be for donators only. It's good that someone actually started doing something as it will make more people to migrate.

btw, you should stylize the forms in your template :p

Oh atm its just the editing / adding injections .. As you know else will be related with the view files

Back