• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And whetr stand the credits to deletr them ??? ( joke ) ehh donate pic can be deleted but i want help modern acc

Use localhost instead of 127.0.0.1. ONLY Windows 7 guys can use 127.0.0.1 as I bet M$ created a bug for the hostname check...

Linux and all other Windows users need to write localhost unless they create a new account on 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/Blades of Wraith\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/Blades of Wraith/images/bow.css" type="text/css" />" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:398 Stack trace: #0 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(227): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13) #1 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2130): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array) #2 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2530): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r29() #3 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(26 in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 398

It means that the link isn't valid, tho I could access it :s...

NEWER VERSION at Website Applications is out take it or youre silly :p

Actually, that's the stable version, both this and that have the same files and settings since the 0.1 version is rev 103, the same as this beta :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back