• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xenios, lovely theme for Modern AAC :p, should be included in the next rev :D.

Naa, we'll leave it simple (a bad default theme) so people will go and use new good themes from people like Xenios.

Will Modern AAC get donation system soon?

You can use my Zaypay system with it already. And you can just copypaste the donor code from paypal.

If you talk about payment systems, my zaypay works here too, but we need to finish shopscripts etc. It will NOT be budled by default (Paxton's desicion).

Really interesting project.
Pietia told me that it uses POT, is that true? Currently i am the only one POT developer and since there are few projects that uses POT right, i can help you guys.

So, i would like to help on improving this CMS. If you want, contact me on MSN: [email protected].

Anyways guys, please use last version of POT (you guys are using 0.1.5, witch has some vulns).

Really interesting project.
Pietia told me that it uses POT, is that true? Currently i am the only one POT developer and since there are few projects that uses POT right, i can help you guys.

So, i would like to help on improving this CMS. If you want, contact me on MSN: [email protected].

Anyways guys, please use last version of POT (you guys are using 0.1.5, witch has some vulns).

It uses POT, but just a little in creating character and guild management.

Need help if I creat an aacount I will be logged in but if I relog the pass is incorrect:

2aae169d50891a4acc871d9483f9d6b58f4ea658

thats the pass wahts wrong?? need help how to fix this?

Need help if I creat an aacount I will be logged in but if I relog the pass is incorrect:

thats the pass wahts wrong?? need help how to fix this?

In Tibia? You need to set your TFS hashing method as sha1

i Got an error

An Error Was Encountered

Your server runs verion of PHP older than 5.3.0. Please update in order to use this system. Err code: 140704042010

I got an Problem :

I want to change WEBSITE URL but it doesen´t work with other ips how to chagne it?

PHP:
$config['website'] = "http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']."/path/to/your/ModernAAC";

In case you have your copy of Modern AAC located at htdocs/path/to/your/ModernAAC. If it is simply located within the htdocs folder, use this piece of code.

PHP:
$config['website'] = "http://".$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];

and how to put my ip in???

moderia.mine.nu

?? can you create this code :D im silly because at my it doint work rep + if its working

What $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] does is that it generates 127.0.0.1 for anyone on the local machine and your global domain for anyone who's not on your local machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back