• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TYPO BUG ... "3=>"Master Sorcerer" to "3=>"Royal paladin"
Code:
/*List of promotions, the key is vocation without promotion*/

$config['promotions'] = array(1=>"Master Sorcerer", 2=>"Elder Druid", 3=>"Master Sorcerer", 4=>"Elite Knight"

Nvm, Sorry fixed it.
Chars that are created ingame wont work whit this acc.

TYPO BUG ... "3=>"Master Sorcerer" to "3=>"Royal paladin"
Code:
/*List of promotions, the key is vocation without promotion*/

$config['promotions'] = array(1=>"Master Sorcerer", 2=>"Elder Druid", 3=>"Master Sorcerer", 4=>"Elite Knight"

Okey fixed.

tfs 0.3.6pl1, and yes

I can't reproduce the problem, I haven't got enough informations. Please try reinstalling the AAC on clean database, create a character and go view it, let's see if u will still have this problem. This is some internal problem.

First of all id like to congratulate the creators for this wonderful release! I didn't read everything you wrote and I don't blame you if you don't answer my question but do you have any specific rules about theme creating? Are allowed to use free released themes to your AAC of course we won't remove the credits?!

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
ZoOorO!

First of all id like to congratulate the creators for this wonderful release! I didn't read everything you wrote and I don't blame you if you don't answer my question but do you have any specific rules about theme creating? Are allowed to use free released themes to your AAC of course we won't remove the credits?!

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
ZoOorO!

There is no rules, but license clearly states on every page including alters there must be visible link to credits page :)

There is no rules, but license clearly states on every page including alters there must be visible link to credits page :)
That is the right thing and I think you shall punish the ones that removes credits! :)

That is the right thing and I think you shall punish the ones that removes credits! :)

Yepp, already though about it :)

Soon I will write tutorial how to create templates using alters or maybe someone does that for me :$

So it works fine with both 0.3.6 and 0.4?

Yepp, already though about it :)

Soon I will write tutorial how to create templates using alters or maybe someone does that for me :$
Haha, that'd be really helpful for beginners! It won't be me since I'm not that great either hah! :D

Within tomorrow there i will add new section on my Uniform tutorial (see signature). On how to make modern AAC work with it. :D

Within tomorrow there will be a new section on my Uniform tutorial (see signature). On how to make modern AAC work with it. :D

Good ;)

I will write tutorial with use of alters :) Very good function for designers :) You will be able to create rox asses templates with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back