• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC Open Beta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get PDO to work properly on Windows 7 64bit, however it works fine on Windows XP 32bit and Windows Server 2003 Web Edition 32bit.

Gonna test Windows 7 32bit later.

I can't get PDO to work properly on Windows 7 64bit, however it works fine on Windows XP 32bit and Windows Server 2003 Web Edition 32bit.

Gonna test Windows 7 32bit later.

I have Windows 7 64 bits, and it works fine :huh:

PAXTON said:
Ok. I commited fix for that, I'm not sure if this is a good way but it's working very good.

Basically it wraps every word that is more than 80 characters long. Please update and see if it's working properly.
Hmm :p any "non-space" text that's too long is still outside of the content area although it's hidden (if you select the text, you can see that it's outside). This might look bad in forum posts :p well anyway you usually use 'space' but anyway :)

PAXTON!!! PAXTON!!! PAXTON!!!
:D
:D
;D Thx man finaly a good homepage.. (Dont give up!)

Hey, I've made some scripts for gesior acc, but how do i "convert" them to work whit modern AAC?

Hmm :p any "non-space" text that's too long is still outside of the content area although it's hidden (if you select the text, you can see that it's outside). This might look bad in forum posts :p well anyway you usually use 'space' but anyway :)

Amh, I though that's been fixed, everything works fine for me, are you sure u have the newest rev? This bug hasn't been fixed in template, but in index.php and in main system.php

I need help to.. Got errors like they dont find tables... Please give us the fully query =D

I need help to.. Got errors like they dont find tables... Please give us the fully query =D

Seems like you didn't install it properly? Make sure you install it on default TFS Schema.

Amh, I though that's been fixed, everything works fine for me, are you sure u have the newest rev? This bug hasn't been fixed in template, but in index.php and in main system.php

rev 100

1273021994.png

Well, I don't have this problem.

Check if you have this line:

PHP:
$contents = wordWrapIgnoreHTML($contents, $config['wrap_words'], '<br />');

on line: 160 in index.php also maybe decrease the

PHP:
$config['wrap_words']

in config.php

You will be able to request a sub forum once the new vBulletin version is out. Thats at least what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back