• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly i did get some funny new error. :p

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Account.php:824 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\views\view_guild.php(18): OTS_Account->getPlayers() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libraries\Loader.php(677): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\libraries\Loader.php(307): CI_Loader->_ci_load(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\controllers\guilds.php(24): CI_Loader->view('view_guild', Array) #4 [internal function]: Guilds->view('1') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\codeigniter\CodeIgniter.php(236): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(157): require_once('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS_Account.php  on line 824

I wish there was an AAC without bugs. I have tried Gesiors, it sucks.
This one has random bugs after a while, it's weird.

Hi guys this looks real nice but Im having a problem already Im afraid.

Once installation is complete I recive this error:

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS.php on line 1694

I am using an older TFS 0.3.4 if this has anything to do with it?

Code:
If you are migrating from Gesior AAC, make back up of your database, as this system might not work with database edited by Gesior AAC. It should be clean 0.3.6 or 0.4.0 db Schema.

INFO

Hi guys this looks real nice but Im having a problem already Im afraid.

Once installation is complete I recive this error:

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\POT\OTS.php on line 1694

I am using an older TFS 0.3.4 if this has anything to do with it?

No, you just forgot to enable the PDO driver. As far as I know, you need to do so with Gesior too.

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: require_once(smarty_internal_parsetree.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php

Line Number: 12
smarty_internal_parsetree.php file doesn't exist in such folder.

@edit:
Cache of status is not working properly. First time I go to website says:
Players: 1/1000
Uptime: 512
But after reloading again, it says:
Players: /
Uptime:

And another thing, you forgot to add $smarty->assign('serverPlayers', $serverPlayers); in the template_variables.php file.

Last edited:
I know I forgot to do shit, I see that I forgot to cache all the variables too :(.

Anyone have a clue what to do with:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back