• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
the admin doesnt work for me... i've put page acces 5 for the account, and went into http://127.0.0.1/index.php/admin
and it says to me to log in, and thats what i do...
then it just links me to my account page, so i cant acces to the admin thing!
plz help

Make sure u use the right database, and page_access is 5 or higher on your account.

Make sure u use the right database, and page_access is 5 or higher on your account.

okey! i figured it out...

the admin tool doesnt work with the other layouts?
used wow layout, and it didnt work.. but it did work with default

okey! i figured it out...

the admin tool doesnt work with the other layouts?
used wow layout, and it didnt work.. but it did work with default

Why it doesn't work? Just go to index.php/admin :) There is just no link to the admin in other templates, if you want it add in your index.tpl {$admin} somewhere :)

Why it doesn't work? Just go to index.php/admin :) There is just no link to the admin in other templates, if you want it add in your index.tpl {$admin} somewhere :)

then i get my old problem, just links me to my acc! :( so i cant acces admin in that, but i will try to add in index.tpl

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/Blades of Wraith\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/Blades of Wraith/images/bow.css" type="text/css" />" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:398 Stack trace: #0 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(227): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13) #1 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2130): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array) #2 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2530): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r29() #3 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(26 in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php  on line 398
how to fix that?

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/Blades of Wraith\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/Blades of Wraith/images/bow.css" type="text/css" />" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:398 Stack trace: #0 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(227): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13) #1 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2130): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array) #2 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2530): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r29() #3 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(26 in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php  on line 398
how to fix that?

did u used my template ? http://otland.net/f118/modern-aac-wow-style-recoded-82488/

hey guys i have a trouble,

all(not.. ;d) works fine, but when im making an account, for example acc : 123123 pass : 321321 it making an account in my base fine, but with password like that : 1a1855d715dc2d7481fc21ba6cfc11cb1f9297e7 or that : bc53b5813c49642762c251319405523e399e6176

but in acc website i can still change from 321321 to 321321321 or something, but in database its stil iwdaooijdawoidjawoij2093109380woijdq9012830

anybody knows how to fix it?

Its the SHA1 encrypting :) you cant change it.. Modern AAC dont uses Plain text as password ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back