• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Modern AAC | v0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
7zip - works too :p (support for ALMOST every comprimized formate (Some of em: rar, zip, tar, 7z)

Lol ok that was easy to figure out, but one last question, this comes up:

An Error Was Encountered
Your server runs verion of PHP older than 5.3.0. Please update in order to use this system. Err code: 140704042010

Is this talking about a newer version of MySQL?
If so, where can i get it and how will that effect my current database if i update?

Ok so I download 5.3.2 of Php.net and i be good to go?

Lol ok that was easy to figure out, but one last question, this comes up:

An Error Was Encountered
Your server runs verion of PHP older than 5.3.0. Please update in order to use this system. Err code: 140704042010

Is this talking about a newer version of MySQL?
If so, where can i get it and how will that effect my current database if i update?

This was the first time I lol'ed so hard as I did now in this forum.
It clearly says "version of PHP older than 5.3.0" Where can someone get the MySQL from that error message.

Now, for your help. Download the newest version of XAMPP or Uniform
(if you are choosing uniform webserver I pref following this guide: Installing modern aac for Uniform Server

Sorry I didn't see it, reinstall it. You don't have columns in database.

Ok might be true. Since I forgot to write permissions before installing the script.

However I remember doing it after setting permission. I guess it does not update the database after first attempt?

Edit:

Also I am getting the "page not found" problem on my server. Even though it is directly in the www folder. :S

I think it happens after modifying something in the configs.

edit2:

Deleted the /var/www files, downloaded trunk, deleted my old database, created new database, imported mysql schema.

Before entering website and install, I wrote these permissions:

/var/www/
sudo chown www-data -R .
sudo chmod 777 -R .

Then entered website, successfully imported database, everything seem to be working fine. Entering admin panel, scafolding. and BAM, error still occurs.
Scaffolding still not working.

Im having same error on http://188.126.223.74/modern/

Im also having same error on http://slyveria.no-ip.org/

I'm also having same error on http://188.126.219.138/tibia/

All of my servers have that error, windows and linux.

I don't think I have done anything wrong.

Error said:
A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'nameOriginal' in 'field list'

UPDATE `accounts` SET `name` = 'testtest', `password` = 'eb0877843acc39f8ef6f7269937dee931c372d23', `premdays` = '30', `lastday` = '0', `email` = '[email protected]', `key` = 'da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709', `blocked` = '0', `warnings` = '0', `group_id` = '5', `page_access` = '5', `page_lastday` = '', `email_new` = '', `email_new_time` = '', `rlname` = '', `location` = '', `created` = '', `email_code` = '', `next_email` = '', `premium_points` = '0', `nickname` = 'Testtest', `avatar` = '', `about_me` = '', `nameOriginal` = 'testtest', `passwordOriginal` = 'eb0877843acc39f8ef6f7269937dee931c372d23', `premdaysOriginal` = '30', `lastdayOriginal` = '0', `emailOriginal` = '[email protected]', `keyOriginal` = 'da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709', `blockedOriginal` = '0', `warningsOriginal` = '0', `group_idOriginal` = '5', `page_accessOriginal` = '5', `page_lastdayOriginal` = '', `email_newOriginal` = '', `email_new_timeOriginal` = '', `rlnameOriginal` = '', `locationOriginal` = '', `createdOriginal` = '', `email_codeOriginal` = '', `next_emailOriginal` = '', `premium_pointsOriginal` = '0', `nicknameOriginal` = 'Testtest', `avatarOriginal` = '', `about_meOriginal` = '' WHERE `id` = '2'

I think perhaps you have updated your install DB schema and its fucked or something :p

Edit: On 2nd though, I do NOT like the idea of making the database even bigger. :p I would actually prefer those extra columns not being added. It would be best if you could fix scaffolding to be as mimic as phpmyadmin, without any extra colums, edit at your own risk instead of loosing performance in-case of very popular OT.

Maybe in admin panel you can create "Setup your scaffolding"
Insecure scaffolding installation
Secure scaffolding installation

Last edited:
The nameOriginal is not being used by Modern AAC but it was from Gesior AAC, and it was left because it will be used in future for name locking. So just add that table.

The second thing is relative paths, which seem to not work on all pages. The scaffolding is a bit more complicated thing, so I guess it's something with the server, but I will check it out.

Question about admins.
I am trying to create an admin panel for a shop offer page. But I am having problems to keep normal accounts out of this admin panel. How do I do to make this (shop_offer.php) file admin protected? - if you understand what I mean :p

I found something intressting:
PHP:
public function index() {
		$this->output->enable_profiler(TRUE);
		$ide = new IDE;
		$ide->requireAdmin();
		$this->load->view("admin_menu");
		$this->load->view("admin");
	}
[/code]
But I am note sure how to use this :/

(Won't release this script, going to cost ppls to get this - lesser download and run servers this way :D)

Sorry for the double post...
Correction:
PHP:
$ide = new IDE;
$ide->requireAdmin();
}

The nameOriginal is not being used by Modern AAC but it was from Gesior AAC, and it was left because it will be used in future for name locking. So just add that table.

The second thing is relative paths, which seem to not work on all pages. The scaffolding is a bit more complicated thing, so I guess it's something with the server, but I will check it out.

I am not good at self creating the SQL query, would you mind giving me the commands so I can use Scaffolding properly?

Going it write about it in the "Admin panel (+ functions)" part of my Modern AAC guide, handy to know. :p

Why i cant create a new character?

Already tested with:

Code:
$config['website'] = $config['website'] = 'http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . '/'.trim(dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']), '/.\\');

and:

Code:
$config['website'] = "http://perflexot.servegame.com";

I'm using the latest rev (173)

Sorry for the double post...
Correction:
PHP:
$ide = new IDE;
$ide->requireAdmin();
}

You can remove enable_profiler() and yes, for admins it's $ide->requireAdmin();

I am not good at self creating the SQL query, would you mind giving me the commands so I can use Scaffolding properly?

Going it write about it in the "Admin panel (+ functions)" part of my Modern AAC guide, handy to know. :p

Well, I didn't look at this problem yet. Whats the error?

Why i cant create a new character?

Already tested with:

Code:
$config['website'] = $config['website'] = 'http://'.$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . '/'.trim(dirname($_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']), '/.\\');

and:

Code:
$config['website'] = "http://perflexot.servegame.com";

I'm using the latest rev (173)

What's the error?

Znote, am I allowed to edit your image u post earlier, and remake it, and also post it in my tutorial? (Giving credits to you ofc!) :D

Just made a nice illustration of SHA1 to make noobs quiet! XD
3273-sha1.png

Crossing fingers that BRs can understand! :D

Znote, am I allowed to edit your image u post earlier, and remake it, and also post it in my tutorial? (Giving credits to you ofc!) :D

Yes, feel free to use any images I have as long as I get a thank or credit. :D

edit:
@PAXTON

There are queries in your mysql schema that are missing, causing scaffolding to not work.

Can you do a schema fix or give me the SQL command to add those queries?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back