• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Modern Acc, Bug Auction House

italocbanker

Reaction score
Well, I'm sure this has been posted, but after searching for quite a while (without any results that is), I decided to make a new thread.

Basically, when bidding on a house, no matter how much I want to bid (say, 200 000), it always shows up at 1. When the auction ends, the house is still "free", and when pressing "Join auction" I get an errormessage.

Any solution to this, as of yet?

*my tfs version is 0.3.6

Well, I'm sure this has been posted, but after searching for quite a while (without any results that is), I decided to make a new thread.

Basically, when bidding on a house, no matter how much I want to bid (say, 200 000), it always shows up at 1. When the auction ends, the house is still "free", and when pressing "Join auction" I get an errormessage.

Any solution to this, as of yet?

*my tfs version is 0.3.6

Can't find anything so no one has probbly released a fix.

Main reason is because Modern AAC is no longer supported, use one of these insted;
Znote AAC: GitHub - Znote/ZnoteAAC: Developement repository for the Znote AAC project. A website portal to represent and manage your Open Tibia server.
Gesior AAC: Branches · gesior/Gesior2012 · GitHub

Back