modern acc shop button

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
hi people, i have a problem with my web 2 days ago my shop button working perfect but today when i click on shop nothing happens i don't know what's is wrong and i dont know nothing about php or webs please help me

if you need to see my config.php or anithing please tell me

OP
Simonp1512

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
@vexler222
Website dbhispano.ddns.net/index.php/p/v/gifts, with /index.php/p/v/gifts before are perfect but now back to account page u can check it

slawkens

Developer
Premium User
Reaction score
First of - this is not Gesior AAC. Looks more like Modern AAC.

Secondly - we need more info. Did you change anything on the website before it happens? Maybe you changed something in configuration, because nothing happens without a reason.

OP
Simonp1512

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
First of - this is not Gesior AAC. Looks more like Modern AAC.

Secondly - we need more info. Did you change anything on the website before it happens? Maybe you changed something in configuration, because nothing happens without a reason.
yes dude its modern acc

OP
Simonp1512

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
first time was good, but i change lenguage website and something , then it do not work i ccan't access to shop :/

vexler222

Reaction score
first time was good, but i change lenguage website and something , then it do not work i ccan't access to shop :/
Button to shop is a "Premium Points"?
I don't see any button with "Shop" name. Give url to shop, and if I must login give me test account

OP
Simonp1512

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
Button to shop is a "Premium Points"?
I don't see any button with "Shop" name. Give url to shop, and if I must login give me test account
@vexler222 u can login with 202020/202020, then u can see <- Shop after login but haven't access, but if u go to web/index.php/p/v/gifts , that was shop before

OP
Simonp1512

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
So i restated full website to default and it do not work too... but first time i remember it work... i reinstall xampp too and it no solved what problem n.n

OP
Simonp1512

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
please guys, why no open shop when i go to dbhispano.ddns.net/index.php/p/v/gifts is how refresh but no join on shop please i need help

Bogart

...has super panda powers
Reaction score
Stop using Modern AAC, it really has no support anymore, that's why nobody is helping you.
Switch to MyAAC, Znote's AAC or Gesior AAC.