• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

modern acc shop button

Simonp1512

DBhispano
Reaction score
hi people, i have a problem with my web 2 days ago my shop button working perfect but today when i click on shop nothing happens i don't know what's is wrong and i dont know nothing about php or webs please help me

if you need to see my config.php or anithing please tell me

First of - this is not Gesior AAC. Looks more like Modern AAC.

Secondly - we need more info. Did you change anything on the website before it happens? Maybe you changed something in configuration, because nothing happens without a reason.

First of - this is not Gesior AAC. Looks more like Modern AAC.

Secondly - we need more info. Did you change anything on the website before it happens? Maybe you changed something in configuration, because nothing happens without a reason.
yes dude its modern acc

first time was good, but i change lenguage website and something , then it do not work i ccan't access to shop :/

Button to shop is a "Premium Points"?
I don't see any button with "Shop" name. Give url to shop, and if I must login give me test account

So i restated full website to default and it do not work too... but first time i remember it work... i reinstall xampp too and it no solved what problem n.n

please guys, why no open shop when i go to dbhispano.ddns.net/index.php/p/v/gifts is how refresh but no join on shop please i need help

Stop using Modern AAC, it really has no support anymore, that's why nobody is helping you.
Switch to MyAAC, Znote's AAC or Gesior AAC.

Back