• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ModernACC Vs GeisorACC

Yeah, we doing Modern AAC quite fast, when I have conversation with Stian and we both are working on it, the development goes really fast.

There were 5 revs within last 24h

But there is still one coming with the features screenshoted before, it will be huge rev.

Hah, Yee its sick xD, I love modernACC im not doing a game page im doing a privet page, and I must say its so easy to code, I only almost know the basics but its soo easy..

Thanks paxton rep++ :DDD

@Wibben
Stop babbling about shit you don't know a shit about. You don't know a thing about security. All you write makes no sense at all.
Gesior has one, big advantage compared to ModernAAC. Within 30sec installation you receive website with >nice looking< (but illegal though) layout. And without doing a thing you get enough features to run an OTServer.

ModernAAC is using more advanced scripts to optimize performance and improve security, but it's still account manager :f
I know many servers that are running with GesiorAAC and it's impossible to find a leak to do something.

Many polish and brazilian servers don't have even stupid password for `pma` user on phpMyAdmin (bah, even they have default path for PMA), and the shame falls on AAC.

@t
Nice features though. Add support for `nasza-klasa` and `facebook` so players could show their progress on our servers :S

@Hermes, you remember when Gesior came out? You could have said the same thing. The functionality is just a matter of time, with this advantage that developing new things for Modern is faster, so it's not gonna take 2 years to get on the same level as Gesior is.

@Wibben
Stop babbling about shit you don't know a shit about. You don't know a thing about security. All you write makes no sense at all.
Gesior has one, big advantage compared to ModernAAC. Within 30sec installation you receive website with >nice looking< (but illegal though) layout. And without doing a thing you get enough features to run an OTServer.

Lmao @ red part.

@Green part:
Actually ModernAAC has an installer as well but oh, hey! click'n'run is what noobs like doing. ModernAAC also has enough features for you to run a server; account and character creator, highscores, account management and so, ain't these enough?

Indeed. Actually, I agree with Paxton. ModernAAC is growing very fast. It's a big milestone since Gesior's account manager.

Personally, I would be too lazy to do something like you guys are doing :D. I even gave up on releasing lua scripts to public.

Keep up a good work.

Peace,
Hermes

This is just my opinion

48588839195054954280.png

Also, 1.0 comes out soon so it will be even better.

Well make more layouts and more will come, Gonna try learn abt photoshop and make a nice clean layout :pP

anyone can make a good comparation? modern acc is better in all things :D

ModernACC For sure, (More security, better layouts, better functions, better team)
Gesior DEV Team sux, they hided exploits in the web files lowl

+1
No war system, no shop system
ATM I prefer gesior(til shop system is released on modern)
Yeah, very noobish of Modern not to have a lot of systems so I can gain money without doing jack shit myself :(

Took me and paxton a few hours to make a shop for modernAAC pro. Seen a few gesior convertions too.

Back