• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ModernACC Vs GeisorACC

Just0ne

Reaction score
Hii, im wondring what´s the diffrent betwen Geisor and Modern?.. If someone can tell me litle easy please do it, and whats do you think is better?

Modern is more secured, is often updated, Gesior is unsafe, not updated since long time

ModernACC is better, more updates, but still..

I do like GeisorACC more just because I have not learned ModernACC so well yet.

This is just my opinion

48588839195054954280.png

Also, 1.0 comes out soon so it will be even better.

@PAXTON Why security 9.9 not 10? :) Any hiden exploits? ;d

@PAXTON Why security 9.9 not 10? :) Any hiden exploits? ;d

Well you can't be always sure isn't it. I would give it a 10 but I'm not sure, anyway I guess no one was able to get through security yet, and the AAC is out for few months now, but I guess this will come out when it will be more popular.

After relasing 1.0 I will relase it on other forums as well.

I hate Modern AAC because of its ugly name :< Else it's great!

Don't listen to him..

ModernACC it's a great name and if you guys use the code name i suggested it'll sound even better jajaj!

modern acc is very security.
MORE<MORE<MORE.
all layout not many bad AND AND not many good scripts :p
GESIOR...
not security :S
veery layout's beautiful and good scripts :p

Modern ACC: 9.9/10
Gesior ACC: 9.9/10

modern acc is very security.
MORE<MORE<MORE.
all layout not many bad AND AND not many good scripts :p
GESIOR...
not security :S
veery layout's beautiful and good scripts :p

Modern ACC: 9.9/10
Gesior ACC: 9.9/10

Yea ;) But it's just a matter of time, Gesior was out for more than 2 years, Modern is out for few months. + it's not hard to change script or template from Gesior to Modern.

Well, see it like this: Gesior is dead with no one to develop it, plenty of security holes etc. ModernAAC is developed by me and PAXTON, people contribute with code, reports and so to make it better rev for rev.

Personally I put security in front of performance. So I recommend everyone to use ModernAAC.

Yea ;) But it's just a matter of time, Gesior was out for more than 2 years, Modern is out for few months. + it's not hard to change script or template from Gesior to Modern.

PAXTON you've done a lot of templates for gesior, why not those transferred to modern acc?

No offence but ModernAAC is ugly , kinda ugly.. otherwise its great, gesior is kinda beautiful but not that secure, but it can be fixed..

:peace:

Can people donate via Modern ACC, cuz I recall that you Stian told me to use Gesiors ACC becouse Modern ACC didnt have shop system~ something like that.

:ninja:

I rlly like the ModernAACS template, is fckin extendable...and have good scritps/performance/security .....
i just dont make a template, cous im a bad coder..

Back