• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ModernACC Vs GeisorACC

Can people donate via Modern ACC, cuz I recall that you Stian told me to use Gesiors ACC becouse Modern ACC didnt have shop system~ something like that.

:ninja:

They exist, but is mostly not approved by the makers of ModernACC, since they believe it's easy-setup donating scripts that made Geisor ACC drag down the entire OT community into an endless circle of "Open new server, setup donations, cash in, close server... rinse, ladder, repeat".

But one, outstanding, default layout in ModernAAC = GesiorAAC rip.

Hu? No, it's not.

GesiorAAC is so popular just because it's easy to install and even total newbie can do that. The effect of 2min installation is quite nice.
Very few know what's it like in ModernAAC. And default layout is not sufficient.

Just look on Apple products. They ARE overpriced. But still, everyone loves the design and the way they tread their products.

I did it already for myself xP.

@on topic:
Hopefully next versions of ModernAAC will have much more features.

Yes hopefully, cuz as it seems like now.. Im talking for my self but it looks kinda of "Empty".. No offence.

I know I should give you guys some ideas etc but there isnt any that pops up in my head.. at the moment that is =)

03203460333010344804.png

43854217452061079316.png

26984143948846825804.png

Some of the features.

03203460333010344804.png

43854217452061079316.png

26984143948846825804.png

Some of the features.

Cool.

Anyways, for those of you who is saying that the layouts are bad, you have wrong.. The look doesn't matter, it's the secure.
For example, gesior had great lookin layouts, but look now what happened because of it's bad secure.
Anyways, we hope that there will be better layouts for Modern AAC. Other than that, everything is good in Modern AAC and I strongly recommend it!

Suggested Name: Old-Fashioned AAC

xD

Well, Modern AAC can look really good as it provides many theming features, it's just a matter of time. You have to work on your website instead of just downloading & installing.

If you have nice css skill you can script likks to look like buttons in gesiors aac I guess(even without editing views)but for my lvl editing views is needed ;f

I can for example make some good layouts (better than gesiors) for the Modern AAC, but the problem is that I'am not enough good to code it.. So we are kind of a team (someone else who is good at php helps me), it would be much easier for me and for the coders. Also, the Modern AAC will be much better lookin.

I can for example make some good layouts (better than gesiors) for the Modern AAC, but the problem is that I'am not enough good to code it.. So we are kind of a team (someone else who is good at php helps me), it would be much easier for me and for the coders. Also, the Modern AAC will be much better lookin.
I thought Smarty was used so designers shouldn't have a hard time making a layout, guess that didn't work out too well then lol :p

I thought Smarty was used so designers shouldn't have a hard time making a layout, guess that didn't work out too well then lol :p

I guess he mean HTML/CSS PHP has nothing to do with it, or he means to do for example Top 5 players as a menu bar. Very easy to do.

ModernACC is better, more updates, but still..

I do like GeisorACC more just because I have not learned ModernACC so well yet.

Emm man what is it to learn? All is to ask Stian, Paxton ect. Or just look on google. Its normal php with small functions.

modern acc is very security.
MORE<MORE<MORE.
all layout not many bad AND AND not many good scripts :p
GESIOR...
not security :S
veery layout's beautiful and good scripts :p

Modern ACC: 9.9/10
Gesior ACC: 9.9/10

Why is Gesior acc on 9.9? Its not that "funny" homepage its pages that looks like "crap" insted Xenios I think he thinks its ALOT easier to code modern then gesior due to he has made 3 layouts for modern and 0? for gesior.

Gesior has no security and modern acc has a 10 in security~ and its nice if you make it nice, Like a house dont care abt it and it will get ugly, care abt it and it might be a nice place to be on and have fun in, on.

Well, see it like this: Gesior is dead with no one to develop it, plenty of security holes etc. ModernAAC is developed by me and PAXTON, people contribute with code, reports and so to make it better rev for rev.

Personally I put security in front of performance. So I recommend everyone to use ModernAAC.

Me to, Gesior isent that good + its dead, its 2 dev in modernAcc and they work as hell, just look at the trunk and see what they made so far on 2 persons.

And I also -||- ModernACC is more nice and I think many will use it when its more "out in bussines" like make more layouts and more will come as I have said.

Thanks

No offence but ModernAAC is ugly , kinda ugly.. otherwise its great, gesior is kinda beautiful but not that secure, but it can be fixed..

:peace:

Gesior look like a dog made it.. Dosent look good at all. But ModernAcc is easier to code == easier to make nice layout. thx&bye

Can people donate via Modern ACC, cuz I recall that you Stian told me to use Gesiors ACC becouse Modern ACC didnt have shop system~ something like that.

:ninja:

They have paypal, doapay, homepage script by some members on otland, So gesior isent good on that even anymore. Just look in search func or web-aplic page.

I rlly like the ModernAACS template, is fckin extendable...and have good scritps/performance/security .....
i just dont make a template, cous im a bad coder..

but the truth is you dont have to be a good coder?.

Like Ok read the command.css and you can see all sorts of functions to the layout. And its easie and nice to use,

I love modernAcc, Before modern I did use TFSCMS that is almost like modernACC but modernACC has more security and more layouts ex. + none of them has hard function I think.

03203460333010344804.png

43854217452061079316.png

26984143948846825804.png

Some of the features.

nice looking forward to it..

Now you guys now what I think

Make more layouts and more Will come.
:thumbup::D:p;)^_^

Back