• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Modifying Tibia Client

Qbazzz

Pół człowiek, pół litra
Solutions
Reaction score
Hiho.
Maybe someone is interested in service of modifying tibia client.
No. its not OTC. You can communicate with server without any problems(for example: texts in saga window), you can add sounds, radio, walking with wsad, etc.
Example:
377965a30a6d0.jpg

If You have any ideas what You want to add please send me them and I will check if it possible.
Paying by PayPal - price depends on version of client and what do you want to have.
Sorry for bad english :>

Hiho.
Maybe someone is interested in service of modifying tibia client.
No. its not OTC. You can communicate with server without any problems(for example: texts in saga window), you can add sounds, radio, walking with wsad, etc.
Example:

If You have any ideas what You want to add please send me them and I will check if it possible.
Paying by PayPal - price depends on version of client and what do you want to have.
Sorry for bad english :>

so wait we got to pay you if we want ur client modify to a new version or anything else added that seem like a joke

@UP
Nope, I'm writing library from scratch to your's client.
Screenshot is example what you can make.

WTF? What's amaizing in this?
Nothing...?
All KidsEdit OT CLIENT TO THIS:
ryfDAdG.png

0tcPne.jpg

771781406746560913818.png

49330-pokemon-uncharted-est%C3%A1-devolta-recrutando

@UP
Not everybody wants OTC, in addition you don't need to hide all lua things, because not exists :> what with requirements of OTC? hm ;>
If you're not interested, please don't write posts.

@Qbazzz
"
Not everybody wants OTC, in addition you don't need to hide all lua things, because not exists :> what with requirements of OTC? hm ;>"

nonsense post...

@Qbazzz
"
Not everybody wants OTC, in addition you don't need to hide all lua things, because not exists :> what with requirements of OTC? hm ;>"

nonsense post...

Thats what he's trying to say:
1. Not everyone wants OTC on their server
2. Dont have to hide lua files, because there is none
3. OTC has higher system requirements than tibia client

If I understood, Im sure you did too. He's not offering to edit OTC but the vanilla global tibia client.

Never seen services like this one. Global tibia client modification isn't an easy thing. I've seen many threads with client requests so instead of making more, peoples should contact with Qbazzz.

Back