• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Moist_Giraffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxShallowxX

ಠ_ಠ
Reaction score
Okay, but here is my experience with my Moist_Giraffe RPG..
I bought the map from Moist_Giraffe, he said "Nobody Has This Map, It's A Great Map, And I Won't Release It."
Yea, that wasn't true : http://otland.net/f485/fully-customized-data-pack-map-50-euros-110482/
Also, he said, "Okay, I'll make you 1 mount and give you my mount system for 60 euro, also, didn't go well..
http://otland.net/f485/full-mount-system-super-unique-easy-edit-install-110484/
http://otland.net/f485/spriting-service-selling-making-mounts-110848/#post1102989 << He Made Me The "Worgen Mount" For Me..
http://otland.net/f257/mounts-tibia-109213/
Also, the mount system is 10 euro and the spriting service for 20 euro, making it 30 euro... He also stole the mounts from Thanatos Server..
YouTube - Thanatos Tibia OTServer - Official trailer
He scammed me for around 80 euro. I will never forgive him for that, and I hope that I will never make a custom map again, or buy one again, because they will just be released again and again by the seller.

Nick (Moist_Giraffe) Is also selling Elf's Guild War System (Witch Is Not Good) Proof :

etxz06.png

Proof That It's Nick...

2r38e42.png

Thanks, Shallow

I think hes saying because the ot developers are "stealing" cipsofts stuff.

No, OTLand or any OT (Besides RL Maps) are not stealing anything from Cipsoft, we are just emulating the sprites and data and running it with a command.

The only people that are stealing from Cipsoft are the people that use a Global Tibia Map, and or a Global Tibia Layout, all other things were made by people here, so they are not property of Cipsoft.

I know we arent. thats why i put it in quotes, alot think that, but i know they arent using anything from cipsoft.

I know we arent. thats why i put it in quotes, alot think that, but i know they arent using anything from cipsoft.

Well, there are a lot of Global Tibia Maps out there, and I hope those get shut down immediately, as they are stealing things from a great game, and that needs to stop, if people want to experience Tibia itself, they should play the game, and not just take away the recognition from the game.

But, on the other hand, there are people out there that use great maps, that some of them, I would think were better than the Tibia Map itself, those shouldn't be shutdown, they should be recognized, as people put work into them, and dedicated their selves into it.

Well, there are a lot of Global Tibia Maps out there, and I hope those get shut down immediately, as they are stealing things from a great game, and that needs to stop, if people want to experience Tibia itself, they should play the game, and not just take away the recognition from the game.

But, on the other hand, there are people out there that use great maps, that some of them, I would think were better than the Tibia Map itself, those shouldn't be shutdown, they should be recognized, as people put work into them, and dedicated their selves into it.

Yeah. I worked really hard on my server and still am. The map is 100% custom and made by me and a few rl friends. All the scripts are written by me with occasional help from the community. We use some custom sprites, again custom made by me and my rl friends. We work really hard and we aren't even looking for immense recognition. The only reason rl maps are good is because you can experience tibia with higher rates and get items/money that you'd never get normally, plus it gives you the chance to explore areas you never got to see (premium or quest-related areas) in real tibia o:

Yeah. I worked really hard on my server and still am. The map is 100% custom and made by me and a few rl friends. All the scripts are written by me with occasional help from the community. We use some custom sprites, again custom made by me and my rl friends. We work really hard and we aren't even looking for immense recognition. The only reason rl maps are good is because you can experience tibia with higher rates and get items/money that you'd never get normally, plus it gives you the chance to explore areas you never got to see (premium or quest-related areas) in real tibia o:

All of these things are true about the Global Tibia Map, but it is still illegal, and your server can be shut down at any time by Cipsoft without any conformation by you.

Hey razor Blade did you have 1000% custom client? if not your are scamming (Dont get mad) :) my servers are 1000% custom tooo

All of these things are true about the Global Tibia Map, but it is still illegal, and your server can be shut down at any time by Cipsoft without any conformation by you.

Which is why ours is 100% custom <3

Hey razor Blade did you have 1000% custom client? if not your are scamming (Dont get mad) :) my servers are 1000% custom tooo

We have a custom client, but no, it's not completely custom like yatc or anything. It's a modded one with custom background and some custom client images (eq, hp/mana bars)

Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer! Ban hammer!

MERRY CHRISTMAS
@ wrask sorry about being scammed by moist
@ Thanatos I hope you **** him up! kick his @$$!
@ Everyone else Sorry he stole your stuff :(

What do you guys know about what's legal and whats not jajaja

go back to open your presents

merry x-mas

What do you guys know about what's legal and whats not jajaja

go back to open your presents

merry x-mas

well for one, according to the rules, your signature is, in regards to otland, is it not? xD

Smoke pwnted by Razor

Topic: Most_Giraffe when are you gonna post in this thread? or are you hiding from the truth?

Funny stuff in this thead (L)

Marry XMass Girls and Boys

Last edited:
I dont think that moist is a scammer. Well thats just what i think ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back